chris_valera

My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

So I got my Bones in today and found a few loose (but still bagged) minis wandering around among the boxes. Most of them were Deep Dwellers, but one was a mini I didn't recognize. I couldn't spot her on Greg Botch's minis list, so I figured I'd find out where she belongs when I did the inventory. But after I'd finished the inventory, I found that all my minis were accounted for. This mini is clearly in Bonesium, but isn't one of the already sold Bones. A quick search through the mini finder didn't find her. Anyone recognize this mini and/or have a clue what's going on?

HYn4Iyw.jpg?1

Did you get Kaladrax? Because she could be Hykeria, Big K's little friend, who we don't have a reliable photo of up until this point

Hi all,

I got my shipment today and I saw that my Kaladrax is missing the left leg and I have an extra left arm. I saw that someone else had this issue too and I wanted to if others are having this issue and who do we talk to from reaper to get it fixed. Aside from that, Loving my minis so far!

Hey, Tag! Welcome to the Reaper forums! Inarah has it right. Email reaper.

So I got my Bones in today and found a few loose (but still bagged) minis wandering around among the boxes. Most of them were Deep Dwellers, but one was a mini I didn't recognize. I couldn't spot her on Greg Botch's minis list, so I figured I'd find out where she belongs when I did the inventory. But after I'd finished the inventory, I found that all my minis were accounted for. This mini is clearly in Bonesium, but isn't one of the already sold Bones. A quick search through the mini finder didn't find her. Anyone recognize this mini and/or have a clue what's going on?

HYn4Iyw.jpg?1

She's a great looking mini, I can't wait to see some painted versions.

• Like 1

Went ahead and sent in an email. I hope they can send out a replacement leg once the kickstarter shipping is done. At least I got a boat load of minis to keep my occupied for now!

IF you don't want that extra arm I'll take it. I can use it to make a SKELETAL TROGDOR!!

• Like 10