chris_valera

My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

The ink used on the labels doesn't seem to be very durable generally, I've had mine for less than a week and they're already starting to fade in places. Sharpie time!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I think the paint lables are thermally printed. Anyone that remembers early fax machines will remember that stuff. Not very durable.

Seems like blue table painting is also having a missing left legs trouble in their video. I hope reaper check the international shipping before sending it out, all those extra international shipment could get expensive.

"blue table painting"???

They are a 'pro' painting service which has quite a large Youtube presence. One of thier employees was showing off some of his Bones minis and his Kaladrax had the same issue with 1 meg missing and one extra of another leg.

• Like 1

Seems like blue table painting is also having a missing left legs trouble in their video. I hope reaper check the international shipping before sending it out, all those extra international shipment could get expensive.

They spent a significant part of Friday opening Big K boxes to find the errant legs.

• Like 1

They spent a significant part of Friday opening Big K boxes to find the errant legs.

Was it just a packaging error, then? I never saw any report on whether or not they were able to "fix" all of the Kaladraxes (or however you pluralize that). Hopefully they have all the right parts, and they were just packaged incorrectly at the factory.

Yeah, I got two right hip bones - unlike extra legs, hip bones don't lend themselves to basing as well - but I will find a way to work it in. I figure I will contact Reaper after their campaign starts to wind down.

I got my stuff Monday, and I brought it in to my work to check out and semi-sort. I haven't taken the time to go over it and look for missing pieces or anything yet, but I do have everything unbagged and placed into a cheap Plano case. It's looking like everything is there, and I think I may have gotten that extra bag of NOVA guys that a bunch of other people also noticed.

I'll probably go through and do a proper inventory once I get home. Right now that "fresh plastic" smell is giving me a headache.

So I just got my Bones Kickstarter in. I was going to begin inventorying miniatures immediately but I realized that I hadn't really thought through HOW I was going to do so. Of everyone who's done the inventory, what's the fastest and/or most efficient way?

I found http://greg.botch.com/bones/ mentioned in several posts. Is the only way to eyeball each one individually and compare it then check them off?

Edited by lordnightwinter

Also, perhaps someoine with modly powers we should create a sticky topic with links to the Vampire spreadsheets and stuff for inventory purposes? Since the past few days have been at least 1 new user every day creating an account to ask about this; I imagine t will only get more hectic as more orders arrive.