chris_valera

My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

I got lucky and all of my l arge models are complete! I even ended up with an extra Wyrmgear tail. I gave the smaller models a quick inspection and those seem fine as well.

That's potentially a useful part to have for conversions, much more than the extra Cthulhu wings people are getting. Lucky indeed!

• Like 1

Oh my yes, if you had an extra set. But people are generally getting two of one side and none of the other, which means you've got one extra left or right wing on its own, which is less useful.

I got a lucky shipment - all add-ons are present and have the right pieces. I assembled anything with wings just to be sure. My first vampire had two models switched out for another from the same bag, but the second vampire was perfect.

• Like 1

Got my 21 item order, all minis accounted for, assembled all multi-part minis, filed 48 paint bottles. Not missing anything and no glaring mutilations! Got 4 extra NOVA marines and an extra ice wyrm neck piece. I still have to check noses 'n stuff closely.

I did not glue big K to it's base so I can put him on my shoulder and wrap his tail around my neck, just like a pet baby dracolisk.

THANKS REAPER !

Edited by Ithaqua
  • Like 4

Big K is also temperamental. Just try convincing him to get back in that box after letting him out to look around.

I've actually had little trouble convincing him to go back in the box... everyone else who's tried, less success.

I also got all of my non-boxed add-ons to fit in my Vampire box along with my Vampire minis. I may be ready to try out for "novice Reaper box packer."

• Like 1

That's got me beat :) I can't even get all the assembled minis to fit back into the box the vampire box came in, at least without closing the lids lol.

Edited by Ithaqua

Thanks Reaper for the kickstarter.

I have received my package on Tuesday and have been slowly going through the contents. Started with the easy stuff first. So far just my spider centaurs having 3 swordsmen and 1 archer instead of 2 archers and 2 swordsmen.

Slowly going through the vampire boxes at the moment. Who knew pulling apart the individual baggies would take 4 hours.

Edited by pcktlnt

I got mine inventoried fine.

Everything was there with no extras.

There were also no major issues with anything being squashed which I was thriled with.

Only issue I had was my Nature Elemental has 2 right hands.

Took my girlfriend and I 2 hours to inventory all of the bones in the vampire box.

I did it kind of weirdly.

I opened up the big long picture from the Kickstarter of all of the Vampire minis in Photoshop. As I pulled minis I compared them to the picture, and when I made a match I "circled" the mini with the Pencil tool. It worked well for me and went quickly.

Risible, on 11 Jul 2013 - 3:22 PM, said:

I did it kind of weirdly.

I opened up the big long picture from the Kickstarter of all of the Vampire minis in Photoshop. As I pulled minis I compared them to the picture, and when I made a match I "circled" the mini with the Pencil tool. It worked well for me and went quickly.

I (somewhat) followed this path. I printed out the huge image across 6 sheets of paper, and then put each mini on its picture. Aside from some issues sorting out the concept art types (elves and fighters, I think), it went fairly quickly: about an hour per Vampire.
  • Like 1