chris_valera

My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

The 2 small ones are drider, the big one is "03465: Shaerileth, Spider Demoness" so as zoroaster said, Lolth, and intended to be larger. That's why I got only 1 of the Spider Centaur addons, I'll get extra driders once they are in the store.

Edited by ObsidianCrane
  • Like 1

1st vamp inventoried and 100% present, with only one defect: Norgal is armless. Tis only a flesh wound, I'm sure.

• Like 2

The 2 small ones are drider, the big one is "03465: Shaerileth, Spider Demoness" so as zoroaster said, Lolth, and intended to be larger. That's why I got only 1 of the Spider Centaur addons, I'll get extra driders once they are in the store.

This is what I was hoping. Thanks y'all!

Get Cracking Adrift you're slacking.

Start to paint the first of mine last night, at my game groups Paint Night, will post progress in the WIPs

Seriously, I've been a total paint slacker since I got back from ReaperCon. :devil:

• Like 2

Guys. I was going to have breakfast, but my table has disappeared. Where I once could have toast and eggs and coffee, there are now scores of tiny men and women LARPing like it's their job. I will waste away! Please help.

• Like 3

Just finished the inventory (took 3 hours 'cause I'm old, broken and slow; and you know you just have to play with the big guys before you put them back in the box).

Wasn't missing any figures or parts. My figure case case however arrived with no foam. Once the KS fulfillment finishes, I'll send off the appropriate email. Until them I'm using the case to store all of my baggied add-ons/extras.

Funnily enough, I received a book order the day after my Bones arrived and the box it arrived in perfectly holds all of my larger boxed extras and IMEF/scifi minis in their new ziplock baggies. That was awesome! Saved me the trouble of tracking one down!

• Like 1

Got my order, finished inventorying... 2 vampire sets (got one for my brother for his birthday) and a bunch of add-ons, whew!

Everything looks good, only miscast was one of the Deladrin, Female Assassin's short swords is just a nub.

9283739305_c65b777547.jpg

Three questions about add-ons:

1: My Fire Giant Warrior who has the two flails / spiked ball things, they are both the same, I think they are supposed to be different since the slot shapes are different. Are they?

2: On C'thulhu, his wing slots are different shapes, one wing slots perfectly but the other one has a bigger slot than wing... it seems to be the correct wing, though. Is this correct?

3: Is Kaladrax's back right leg supposed to hang in space? Seemed to fit together correctly but a little odd that the leg isn't resting on anything.

Soooooo much painting lies ahead... a lifetime, perhaps. ;)

1: My Fire Giant Warrior who has the two flails / spiked ball things, they are both the same, I think they are supposed to be different since the slot shapes are different. Are they?

2: On C'thulhu, his wing slots are different shapes, one wing slots perfectly but the other one has a bigger slot than wing... it seems to be the correct wing, though. Is this correct?

3: Is Kaladrax's back right leg supposed to hang in space? Seemed to fit together correctly but a little odd that the leg isn't resting on anything.

1: They're REALLY similar. If you did get two identical ones, super glue will make it so it doesn't matter a bit.

2: The right wing (from his perspetive) looks like it's too small, but it fits pretty well. As long as the veiny undersides make it clear that you've got both sides, you're golden.

3. Yup.

1: They're REALLY similar. If you did get two identical ones, super glue will make it so it doesn't matter a bit.

2: The right wing (from his perspetive) looks like it's too small, but it fits pretty well. As long as the veiny undersides make it clear that you've got both sides, you're golden.

3. Yup.

Thanks, yeah good tip on looking at the veins, I have two left wings for C'thulhu, that explains one not slotting correctly. =)

9287438812_f0a6aa0288.jpg

• Like 1

Guys. I was going to have breakfast, but my table has disappeared. Where I once could have toast and eggs and coffee, there are now scores of tiny men and women LARPing like it's their job. I will waste away! Please help.

Okay, I'm quite happy to take them off your hands :devil:

Did inventory this weekend, all minis in 2 vampire sets there and accounted for. All addons and paint were present. The only problem was 1 of our 2 Kaladrax sets had multiple of 1 back leg and missing a front leg. :unsure:

I did wonder if others that ordered multiple of Kaladrax got more than one Hyrekia? We only got 1 of her, which is fine, since she was a total bonus figure anyway. Just curious.

Did inventory this weekend, all minis in 2 vampire sets there and accounted for. All addons and paint were present. The only problem was 1 of our 2 Kaladrax sets had multiple of 1 back leg and missing a front leg. :unsure:

I did wonder if others that ordered multiple of Kaladrax got more than one Hyrekia? We only got 1 of her, which is fine, since she was a total bonus figure anyway. Just curious.

Each instance of Kaladrax was to come with Hyrekia.

I must be extra special because my Kally was missing both wings and the entire tail except for the tip! And my Vampire was missing the haunt with the sword.

• Like 1