chris_valera

My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

On a less lazy note I got home to find that my parcel had actually arrived!!

Still have to inventory the Vampire box but so far everything is good.

I've got no unusually spongey feeling Bones, though a few are smaller than I was expecting, and I'll need to do a bit of boiling to straighten some if the models. Overall the product is meeting my expectations.

• Like 1

Got mine yesterday, did the inventory tonight!

* No Mr Bones, but I shared my order with a friend and it might be in his Vampire box (I think it was one per customer, not one per Vampire, right?)

* IMEF: Torch McHugh was missing, got two Reggie Van Zandt instead.

* Missing one of each kind from the Undead Horde set (so only two of each skeleton and zombie type).

All in all, I'm really pleased with the stuff I got, and I'm fine with those few missing items. ::):

Got mine yesterday, did the inventory tonight!

* No Mr Bones, but I shared my order with a friend and it might be in his Vampire box (I think it was one per customer, not one per Vampire, right?)

* IMEF: Torch McHugh was missing, got two Reggie Van Zandt instead.

* Missing one of each kind from the Undead Horde set (so only two of each skeleton and zombie type).

All in all, I'm really pleased with the stuff I got, and I'm fine with those few missing items. ::):

Mr. Bones was 1 per order, but he should have been in the big box rather than the Vampire box.

Undead Horde consists of two each skeletal archer, swordman, spearman, zombie, and "George" zombie for a total of 10 minis. Your description sounds like you received the proper number. (A third George comes with the original 30 minis; this may be what's throwing you off.)

Edited by Last Knight

Mr. Bones was 1 per order, but he should have been in the big box rather than the Vampire box.

Undead Horde consists of two each skeletal archer, swordman, spearman, zombie, and "George" zombie for a total of 10 minis. Your description sounds like you received the proper number. (A third George comes with the original 30 minis; this may be what's throwing you off.)

Aha! I was indeed thrown of because I had three George's, in combination with my faulty memory (I seemed to remember three for some reason) and the graphic on the spreadsheet (which I see now does accurately list them as two of each). Thanks for setting me straight! ::):

Well that makes my Vampire box pretty darn accurate then. I might be missing Mr. Bones, I'll have to check on that.

I'm missing 'Hyrekia Dragonthrall Mage', and 'Mr Bones' - sounds as if this is a common problem?

Of the entire Vampire box though, AFAICT I'm only missing 'Sinessa Hellborn Sorceress', China packed 2 of one of the dark elves instead, so I'm pretty impressed by that.

Mine arrived this morning and I just finished inventory-ing and taking photos, my Vampire order + extras was 100% perfect except for my figure case that doesn't have any foam inside:

001.jpg

Uploaded a few photos to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cassandra.james.comics/media_set?set=a.10152202447513228.1073741827.549543227&type=1

I am pretty damn impressed, so much detail in these plastic figures. I have no idea where I'm going to start with regards to painting, but I am excited.

• Like 4

this isn't the answer you want but you won't even need the foam. i've been storing mine in art supply cases kinda like this without foam and had no issues.