chris_valera

My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

I took the foam out of mine and just have them sorted into baggies inside the case. A goodly number of the minis are too big for the foam slots anyways. :/

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

wow, this is going to be a lot of work. What I have seen is beautiful, with lot of details, no problems until now (apart from the usual bendy weapons), and I´m only a little concerned about the one hunter with the dragon head at her feets, and that is a little small compared with the rest. I have to say that I feel a little disappointed about the dragons minis, I was expecting them bigger, it seems I didn´t cath the size in the photos well. But after recalculating the size they are wonderful miniatures. I´ll inform when finish

I have to say that I feel a little disappointed about the dragons minis, I was expecting them bigger, it seems I didn´t cath the size in the photos well. But after recalculating the size they are wonderful miniatures. I´ll inform when finish

Bigger? Did you get Kaladrax or Nethyrmaul? They are crazy big dragons and the others range from Large to Huge sizes depending on the model.

Arrived today, inventory complete!

nOxgQWF.jpg

Some assembly required, and there's a lot of boiling to do (I haven't done a full quality check yet though).

Only one missing figure, and that would have been an unwanted double anyway so I'm not complaining. I seem to have received a few doubles also - notably two Owlbears and some IMEF Marines. I'd call that a major win overall.

Oh, and my figure cases both came with foam inserts.

To sum-up: Huge success!

• Like 3

I have to say that I feel a little disappointed about the dragons minis, I was expecting them bigger, it seems I didn´t cath the size in the photos well. But after recalculating the size they are wonderful miniatures. I´ll inform when finish

Bigger? Did you get Kaladrax or Nethyrmaul? They are crazy big dragons and the others range from Large to Huge sizes depending on the model.

I did I did, I just was confused with some photos and didn´t appreciate correctly the scale :P

• Like 1

Some progress on the inventory. I´m using the xls uploaded here for some fellow

• I felt a little confused sometimes with the figure counts of some pictures, but I think I could manage it. The same with the mummies and the fire pictures
  • The treasure and candelabra, where it seems that the correct number is "two candelabra and 1 treasure"
  • One type of zombie instead of the other one (but the numbers are right, four in total)
  • The zombies entry on the xls seems repeated?

• I felt a little confused sometimes with the figure counts of some pictures, but I think I could manage it. The same with the mummies and the fire pictures
  • The treasure and candelabra, where it seems that the correct number is "two candelabra and 1 treasure"
  • One type of zombie instead of the other one (but the numbers are right, four in total)

Yeah, pics are from the Reaper site, so if they are going to sell them in threes...

Correct, two candelabras.

For the zombies, the new one shows in 2 places because there was 1 in the original 30 and 2 in the "whatever the undead add on was called".

You should end up with 2 "disco zombies" and 3 of "fred", the new zombie.

Yeah, pics are from the Reaper site, so if they are going to sell them in threes...

Correct, two candelabras.

For the zombies, the new one shows in 2 places because there was 1 in the original 30 and 2 in the "whatever the undead add on was called".

You should end up with 2 "disco zombies" and 3 of "fred", the new zombie.

Much appreciated, I guess that makes one disco zombie less, and one kobold with one arm (I think I will call him manquito (little one-armed on spanish)). Only two errors on a big big amount of miniatures, not bad at all. I appreciate also the exactly distribution on the boxes with almost no space lost

I need now to confirm the pieces on the big ones :P

Edited by Finarfin

Okay, final inventory after bagging & tagging (thank God for zip-lock sandwich bags!):

Missing:

- 1x Kyra, Pathfinder Iconic Cleric (from an extra set of Iconics II, so no major loss)

- 1x weapon arm from a Dungeon Attack goblin

Extras/doubles:

- 1x Owlbear

- 1x each Nova figure, except for the female

A win overall, so I don't think I'll be asking Reaper to fix the errors.

You could paint the goblin up to make it look like a war wound!

It's interesting how many people reported getting that extra pack of NOVA figures (minus the female). I'm starting to wonder whether that was intentional. Either that or a lot of the same error in the consumers' favor.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

One of my skeletons was missing his shield arm (sword wielding skellies) so I just carved away that half of his ribcage and pained it like battle damage.

• Like 1

Just spent the last few hours going through my delivery which arrived today (the spreadsheet from the start of this thread is most helpful) - there only seems to be one mistake, which is that I didn't receive Terezinya, Bonepander Wizard (RPR77173) and instead I got a second partial of Ghoul Queen (RPR77175) - partial in that it's the main figure piece with the back attachment missing. Without that back part, and looking quickly at the two models on the KS images I can see a general resemblance which would explain why it was missed (a glance while verifying the packs would probably mistake it easily enough.

Edited by ctsteel

Ok, I could finally check everything. Some ideas in no order in particular

• Missing one goblin arm
  • Missing one disco zombie
  • No more missing pieces, really happy with the accuracy of this (a little disappointed seeing the goods some people got, but I can live with it :P)
  • Really impressed with the detail
  • The bonesium is lovely, I haven´t found a problem. I´ll see when I paint how it behave.
  • I correct myself, kaladrax is ginormous. In the box is not a lot, but when you start puting it together... the same, in a smaller scale, with neyth
  • Janan, Female Dragon Slayer seems to be a smaller scale than the rest. A pity, cause with the dragon head is a impressive mini
  • Some minis have a strange face, I´m not saying horrible, just strange. Don´t know if because the modeling of because the bonesium

• Mason Thornwarden

• Nienna, Female Elf Ranger

• Rosie,Chronotechnician

• Zalash, Dark Elf Assassin (does he have eyes?)

• Dark Elf Warrior (really long arms)

• Bonnie

• Merisiel, Iconic Rogue

• Male Storm Giant (the neck junction)

And that´s all. As you can say I´m being picky but I´m really happy with the minis and probably, I´ll be on the next ks.