My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never argue with a lady wielding a bat.

Haha - I read that as 'wearing a bat' not wielding a bat. Man completely different image conjured in my head. No less scary though.

hey! I could wear a bat. it wouldn't be that scary. ::(:

I would wear a bat like a hat, on my box with a fox, next to my goat in a boat, in the rain on the plain....

• Like 5

Besides the need to move stuff out of the way (and back) for the convention, there's quite a bit of ordering that goes on during Reapercon. Those of us that aren't going to TX often order during that time to get the Reapercon Sophie, which naturally also results in other stuff being dropped into the cart at the same time. The result is an order fulfillment bump that has to be dealt with before going back to all Kickstarter, all the time.

I had thought it was mentioned somewhere that the break in shipping would be 10 days.

Nope, changed my mind. This is the end of all things. I'm getting my sackcloth and ashes right now.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Don't forget to tear your robes! I know I did....

• Like 1

I just spoke with Matt at Reaper; they are pulling a considerable amount of my order and putting it aside for my friend to pick up on my behalf this afternoon. I live an hour or so from Reaper, so this is fantastic. I'll head in tomorrow when the weather is nicer, take her out to dinner as a "reward", then leave with a good portion of my Bones! Happy dance.

• Like 2

I just spoke with Matt at Reaper; they are pulling a considerable amount of my order and putting it aside for my friend to pick up on my behalf this afternoon. I live an hour or so from Reaper, so this is fantastic. I'll head in tomorrow when the weather is nicer, take her out to dinner as a "reward", then leave with a good portion of my Bones! Happy dance.

A considerable amount? More than just the Vampire Box?