My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a spreadsheet with pics of all the figures (and names and codes) that I posted in the "Conversations" thread yesterday, but here is a copy of thelink so you don't have to go digging if you want

Got the shipping notice yesterday, or the day before, just received it today!  

Jasper's friends come over to find him curled up sleeping on a huge pile of bones. He cracks an eye and says, "I smell your air, thief."

yikes, given the holdup for big add-ons it looks like my package will be pushed back to the point where i will have a problem: i am moving across the country at the end of may to an unknown address. im doubtful my bones will arrive before then, and have nowhere else to ship them yet...

Edited by vulture

yikes, given the holdup for big add-ons it looks like my package will be pushed back to the point where i will have a problem: i am moving across the country at the end of may to an unknown address. im doubtful my bones will arrive before then, and have nowhere else to ship them yet...

contact reaper and see if they can hold your order until you have a new address?

• Like 1

I just spoke with Matt at Reaper; they are pulling a considerable amount of my order and putting it aside for my friend to pick up on my behalf this afternoon. I live an hour or so from Reaper, so this is fantastic. I'll head in tomorrow when the weather is nicer, take her out to dinner as a "reward", then leave with a good portion of my Bones! Happy dance.

A considerable amount? More than just the Vampire Box?

Vampy Box, 3 paint sets, case, undead horde, owlbear, storm giants, golems. And I have one of almost every other item coming after that, whenever it is ready.

Edited by Dalthius

someone else mentioned this, bryan said to go into your pledge manager and clear out your address so it won't get shipped to the wrong place.

• Like 1

Puzzling how?

They hold Reapercon in the same place they use for the shipping. It would be kind of hard to sort packages with all the convention-goers in the way. And cancelling Reapercon really isn't an option for them.

I guess originally they were hoping to complete shipping pre-Reapercon? Otherwise it'd seem to make more sense to have planned around a post-Reapercon dispatch.

Edited by Simon

I guess originally they were hoping to complete shipping pre-Reapercon? Otherwise it'd seem to make more sense to have planned around a post-Reapercon dispatch.

I'm guessing that their original logistics plan for this was to begin shipping in late Feb/early March at the latest and be done by the end of March. And then it grew to 18,000 backers. Because you know, just as no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy, neither does any logistical plan survive first contact with manufacturing, nor marketing plan survive first contact with customers.

• Like 2

I'm guessing that their original logistics plan for this was to begin shipping in late Feb/early March at the latest and be done by the end of March. And then it grew to 18,000 backers. Because you know, just as no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy, neither does any logistical plan survive first contact with manufacturing, nor marketing plan survive first contact with customers.

Pretty much, yeah.

Considering how shattered everyone was at the end of that Kickstarter, I'm assuming they expected all this all along, and when I arrive at Reapercon, I shall certainly take Bryan to task for his multiple failures!

And he's such a sweet guy about it, he might well believe me.

But I'm not expecting a whole lot to happen the week of Reapercon, and perhaps not for a day or three after. Hell, I can't even get Bryan to hold still for a frickin' PICTURE during the convention...

• Like 1