My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yikes, given the holdup for big add-ons it looks like my package will be pushed back to the point where i will have a problem: i am moving across the country at the end of may to an unknown address. im doubtful my bones will arrive before then, and have nowhere else to ship them yet...

Have it shipped to a relative. Send them shipping money and have them mail it to you. Problem solved!

I've been scheduled to cover my own lunchbreak once... so I ate on the job, problem solved!

I always cover my own lunch break... lightweights!

What's a lunch break?

It's that span of time between 11 am and 3 pm. It involves a buffet, and frozen alcoholic beverages, followed up with a nap... Or you can skip the nap for a few rounds of billiards and darts. That's what a lunch break is. RIGHT! or at least is should be....

• Like 3

Considering how shattered everyone was at the end of that Kickstarter, I'm assuming they expected all this all along, and when I arrive at Reapercon, I shall certainly take Bryan to task for his multiple failures!

And he's such a sweet guy about it, he might well believe me.

But I'm not expecting a whole lot to happen the week of Reapercon, and perhaps not for a day or three after. Hell, I can't even get Bryan to hold still for a frickin' PICTURE during the convention...

I managed to get a picture of him and Shannon both, standing still...ish last year. I don't remember, as much of the con is a blur, but I may have caught them both moving in opposite directions and just screamed really loud to get their attention, then snapped the pic.

• Like 2

Have it shipped to a relative. Send them shipping money and have them mail it to you. Problem solved!

if they finish by early may then it is probably fine. if it looks to be later than that ill probably have them hold it.

i definitely don't want to ship it to a third party, as shipping it to me could then prove to be pretty costly (>20lb package i'm guessing), and knowing my family, unreliable.

so, goblins... did the factory actually have to glue these guys onto a sprue?

no, they are made that way.

Edited by vulture

if they finish by early may then it is probably fine. if it looks to be later than that ill probably have them hold it.

i definitely don't want to ship it to a third party, as shipping it to me could then prove to be pretty costly (>20lb package i'm guessing), and knowing my family, unreliable.

I'm sure you could find someone here to be reliable for you receiving and reshipping your Bones. Take me, for instance. You could definitely rely on me to skim no more than 10, 20, 30% of your Bones before I shipped it back out to you. :devil:

In a more serious note, there are some reshipping services out there - you could consider them. But your best bet is probably just to clear out your address in the pledge manager, and then update it as soon as you know your new one.

I do feel your pain, albeit in a lesser manner - here we get word they're shipping, and I suddenly find myself flying all over the country for business. I just _know_ that my Bones are going to show up 5 minutes after I leave for the airport for one of those trips. My wife, being the angel she is will call me to tell me they've arrived, and I'll have to spend 3-4 days knowing the box is at home, but I'm not.

I do feel your pain, albeit in a lesser manner - here we get word they're shipping, and I suddenly find myself flying all over the country for business. I just _know_ that my Bones are going to show up 5 minutes after I leave for the airport for one of those trips.

I'm in the same, metaphorical, boat. I just know my Bones are going to arrive the day we get tasked out to sea for two weeks... or down to Florida for a month... or something similar. Fingers crossed they post soon, since we just pulled in and may actually spend some time inport... but I doubt I'll get that lucky.

(It's my own fault... I just had to have aaaaaall the dragons ever...)

• Like 1

so, goblins... did the factory actually have to glue these guys onto a sprue?

:blink: Wait....I just had an image of the Mods glueing Buglips to a sprue....could help him "stick" to a thread topic..XD

I'd totally buy a sprue of miniature buglips', make them a tiny undersized brush each, and get them working on the rest of the minis! :D

(Okay, perhaps add some cage or something to stop them running off with it. Or promise them a dirty sock if they are good).

• Like 1