My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

so, goblins... did the factory actually have to glue these guys onto a sprue?

:blink: Wait....I just had an image of the Mods glueing Buglips to a sprue....could help him "stick" to a thread topic..XD

I'd totally buy a sprue of miniature buglips', make them a tiny undersized brush each, and get them working on the rest of the minis! :D

(Okay, perhaps add some cage or something to stop them running off with it. Or promise them a dirty sock if they are good).

Just get the Reapercon '13 Sophie to whip them into shape!

ETA: Or, paint up a hydra like Takhisimat, and say the best painter gets to marry her....

Edited by dispatchdave
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a spreadsheet with pics of all the figures (and names and codes) that I posted in the "Conversations" thread yesterday, but here is a copy of thelink so you don't have to go digging if you want

Got the shipping notice yesterday, or the day before, just received it today!  

Jasper's friends come over to find him curled up sleeping on a huge pile of bones. He cracks an eye and says, "I smell your air, thief."

:blink: Wait....I just had an image of the Mods glueing Buglips to a sprue....could help him "stick" to a thread topic..XD

I'd totally buy a sprue of miniature buglips', make them a tiny undersized brush each, and get them working on the rest of the minis! :D

(Okay, perhaps add some cage or something to stop them running off with it. Or promise them a dirty sock if they are good).

Master has give Buggy a Sock, Buggy is free

DobbySock.png

• Like 6

From KS'er comments page:

John Dominguez 14 minutes ago

Yay! Hi there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:
vampire x1
Figure Case x1
Haunts x1
Starter Paint Set x1
Mister Bones x1

Gary Concepcion less than a minute ago

Got my email today!!!!!

there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:
vampire x1
Starter Paint Set x1
Undead Paint Set x1
Figure Case x1
Starter Set 2 x1
IMEF Paint Set x1

Just get the Reapercon '13 Sophie to whip them into shape!

ETA: Or, paint up a hydra like Takhisimat, and say the best painter gets to marry her....

Mhm, possibly do something like that. Hmm, now for some way to get them to stop eating the paint/miniatures?

• Members

Interesting post by Bryan in the comments:

Bryan Stiltz about 23 hours ago

@Jason Zavoda - I'm sorry we have not popped in every day to give updates. We are working on shipping, and have completed thousands of orders by this time, with more going out in the next week. We are pushing as hard as we can to get out absolutely every order possible before ReaperCon, and in the last week, Until just now, I have not even going into my office to look at my e-mails, let alone this thread, as I have been managing the shipments.

Beyond that, you raise a few points - one: that we have been allowing walk ins to pick up their orders - yes. If you call us and tell us, then we will print your order, and get your items gathered in a box by our retail outlet. When you come in, you get your box. I'm not sure why that makes you upset, but I will not deny that we are doing it. My crew, the ones that are fulfilling the orders, are not doing this part of the operation, it is being done by store personnel, so it has zero impact on our fulfillment times.

Two:The definitions of tiers: You are correct. I have referred to the tiers but not defined them. I do not at this time intend to give a comprehensive list of what each tier entails. I couldn't if I wanted to, because it's not as easy as "if you got components X,Y,Z you're Tier 2, and people who got A, B, C are tier 3.". It's a function of quantity of items, estimated box size (estimated by volume of the previous factor), estimated weight, and ... other stuff. I am always welcome to go into as much detail as I can when explanations help, but frankly, if I said that today I've got a crew on Box 1, a crew on Box 2, and a third crew prepping box 3, until I tell you further the exact dimensions of each of those 3 boxes, that data doesn't help you. Suffice it to say, we're working on it, we have the entire shop working towards this goal, and I'm not likely to have much time to jump in here and post - and I'm the only one that has the backer account that can post.

I appreciate your feedback - I'm sorry that you have been unanswered while I have been busy, but some of the information you ask for I just cannot give. When will your order ship, exactly? Well, I don't know. Am I going to get through 1,211 orders today or 1,467? Will you be in the 256 that's a maybe (in between those two examples), and ship today or tomorrow? I cannot tell you that until the end of the day, and by then, you've either gotten your e-mail or you haven't. We do not stop at a pre-determined number each day, if we get to X shipment early, we just keep going. That makes identifying a specific day impossible. I can tell you that we created a timetable internally that estimates our progress, and I'm 2 days ahead of schedule, but I'm going to be obtuse and not share that timetable - and I;m doing it in case I lose ground later. I don't want to promise a few thousand backers that I will be finished by day X and then because of an unforseen problem, fail to meet that.

@Cleanthes - I cannot post things like "today we're doing X+Y+Z" because I have different teams, each with a stack of a given size box, working on orders presorted to fit into that box, so we're doing orders with just Vamp+1 paint set, orders with vamps, cases, and (about)10 small add ons, and guys with vamps and cases and large addons, all at once.

Everyone, please be respectful towards Jason, he is excited about his shipment and just wants it quickly, and I totally appreciate that. Jason, if you would like to discuss this further, my e-mail address is [email protected], although I warn you right now I haven't checked my e-mail in 4 days.

In closing, I do appreciate everybody's patience, enthusiasm, and even the impatience. If ANYBODY needs their order flagged because of a move, surgery, or emergency, please please please e-mail us and we will do everything we can to catch it.

• Like 3

Have it shipped to a relative. Send them shipping money and have them mail it to you. Problem solved!

if they finish by early may then it is probably fine. if it looks to be later than that ill probably have them hold it.

i definitely don't want to ship it to a third party, as shipping it to me could then prove to be pretty costly (>20lb package i'm guessing), and knowing my family, unreliable.

I'm sorry to hear that.