My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no orders with large minis have gone out yet.. Bryan said they would be in a higher tier because of needing to be boxed differently

:down: Guess I'll see my ReaperCon Minis first....

On the bright side, I'll have a couple of Sophies to keep me busy... :rock:

ok, so semi serious question here... when do the notices/shipments stop going out for the ReaperCon break? I would hate for the box to be sitting on my front porch while I'm in Denton...

I will stop shipping end of day Monday, spend Tuesday putting it all away, and Wednesday decorating for the show.

I wonder if Bryan has considered going into politics.

I'd never be elected. Sure, you guys like, me, but I have waaaay to many skeletons in my closet, and on my gaming shelves, in showboxes in my car, and on my kitchen table set up for tonight's game.

So has anybody received any of Big 3? I have not seen or heard of any Nethyrmaul, Kaladrax or C'thulhu shipping yet.

To my knowledge, and I could easily be wrong here, nothing has been confirmed as shipping that isn't either

• Vampire boxes
  • Extras of figures included in the Vampire box or already released in Bones (Dungeon Attack!)
  • Paints
  • Cases

I'd be delighted to be proven wrong, but that's what I've seen from here, and from the Kickstarter / Facebook comments.

Edited by Laoke

I wonder if Bryan has considered going into politics.

I'd never be elected. Sure, you guys like, me, but I have waaaay to many skeletons in my closet, and on my gaming shelves, in showboxes in my car, and on my kitchen table set up for tonight's game.

You're also too honest and straightforward. Mirror Universe Bryan, however, might be more deceptive and well-suited to such a career.

Also, he could totally cover for you on your lunch break. Though he'd probably eat your lunch, because he's evil.

My mirror universe counterpart is also evil, but only because I'm actually the mirror universe Buglips so I'm the good one and I abducted this universe's Buglips (the evil one) in a sack and left him there to be eaten by Killer App Robots.

Also, neutral people are the same in both universes. Very, very boring.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 2

So do we know where we are in the shipping process?

Nope, no details.

Bryan has thrown out some hints, like doing 1K orders in a day and they're now shipping Vampires, paints, cases, and extra Vampire-based addons. So, assuming an average of 1K per day, we've had roughly 10 days of shipping (assuming the first day was pretty much working out the kinks in the system). which puts us at around 10K orders shipped of 18K total. Keeping in mind that (a) we're about to have around 10 days of downtime for Reapercon and (b) the larger, more complicated orders are going to slow us down but © any shipments of extras from China haven't been held up anywhere, I'd estimate (and it is only an estimate, I reserve the right to be mistaken, wrong, or full of crap) we're about 1/3rd of the time through shipping and we should, stress should, have most of the orders out by around the second week of May.

International orders might clear faster than US orders, and Canadian orders might be behind everyone else given (a) lot less international orders to work through and (b)changing logistical methods just before shipping has most likely thrown a clossal, Kaladrax-sized wrench in the works.

This is conjecture piled atop estimates based on a solid core of assumptions. In other words, total guesswork. But it's a fun game to play and it gives us a starting point while we wait for more points of data to become available.

Edited by Laoke
  • Like 1

I'm going to go with a more conservative guess, that they here getting about 3-5 hundred out the first couple of days as they got systems worked out. So call it 8-9K done or roughly half Though ReaperBryan did say that they where aprox. 2 days ahead of the schedule they had originaly set for themselves, though as order complexity increases, and other things happen, including having to shut down, clear room, and then start up again for reapercon that is likely to change. in fact, i fully expect them to end up behind schedule for a day or two after the con as they get reorganized. I really wish I had a passport, I would head down now and volunteer to help with set up

So do we know where we are in the shipping process?

Well, if you've gotten yours you're to the part where you got to gleefully open the box, swim through your bones, gather your wits and take inventory.

If you've gotten an email you're in the part of the process where you run to the front door everytime you hear a large vehicle drive by.

If you are neither of those you're waiting. Waiting.... waiting... waiting....

I'm going to go with a more conservative guess, that they here getting about 3-5 hundred out the first couple of days as they got systems worked out. So call it 8-9K done or roughly half Though ReaperBryan did say that they where aprox. 2 days ahead of the schedule they had originaly set for themselves, though as order complexity increases, and other things happen, including having to shut down, clear room, and then start up again for reapercon that is likely to change. in fact, i fully expect them to end up behind schedule for a day or two after the con as they get reorganized. I really wish I had a passport, I would head down now and volunteer to help with set up

Didn't Bryan say they just got out a thousand orders as of last friday? I honestly can't see half the pledges being for just Vampires, Vampire extras, Paint sets and Cases. I wouldn't be surprised if 6,000 was a more accurate number for where they're at. Bryan, for the benefit of all us speculators, would it be possible on monday evening after all the shipments have gone out for someone to post up how many pledges were sent out?