chris_valera

My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

Like I say, look at real life. Not everyone is exacly 6' tall, although the best are!

I'll have you know good things come in small packages.... like not quite 5' ones......

• Like 2

From what I gathered from a facebook post single vampire levels were supposed to ship a few days ago. I fall under that category but I haven't recieved a shipping notice yet.

From what I gathered from a facebook post single vampire levels were supposed to ship a few days ago. I fall under that category but I haven't recieved a shipping notice yet.

Are you in Canada? We're waiting to hear how our Bones are being shipped. The original plan was to go via RAFM, but apparently Reaper can declare itself a broker and use UPS. Overall this should be faster for us, but they're still waiting on their permit. Until they can say something for sure, they're holding off on emailing shipping notices. They don't want us to be waiting anxiously for something that might be hung up in red tape.

The reason for all this trouble is so they can fulfill their promise to us for free shipping without any extra taxes, duties, or brokerage fees on our end when the Bones arrive.

• Like 1

Bryan mentioned that there was a batch of like 150ish people that didn't get shipment emails for some reason. If you are in the US (orders for outside the US may not have been posted off yet, so that could be why you haven't received a notification either), send a message to [email protected].

~v

• Like 1

Chris, all of the bones minis offered in the Kickstarter will be available at retail once they've finished shipping out all of the orders, and you can get their current Bones figures here. They'll generally be more expensive, but still fairly affordable. The skeletons are already available, and run three for five bucks. Same with the zombies. The rats are three-and-a-half for six.

And yeah, you should be able to fix the staffs and swords with some hot water. Little more of a pain than metal, but for the price, I'll take it.

If all the figures from Bones will be available later, can I get the Fire It Up and green figures in regular white Bones plastic? Because as I examine these figures, the translucent plastic isn't much of a selling point. If I was a young child it would be cool, but it actually obscures the detail and makes it difficult to focus on the figure. It seems a shame to paint over the translucent red/green, can I get a regular figure version?

Eilif, the Nova Corp guys are 31-32mm to the eyes, discounting the height of the base. The Gears of War looking guys are a touch larger.

Also, the Rust Monster is very small. The one on the site seems much bigger. Certainly not the large monster the Monster Manual says he is. You can put him on a 40mm base, but he's a little small for it. Some of the facial detail does indeed seem washed out. A little disappointed.

Great for baddies, large monsters, and figs you need a ton of, not so great for PCs.

--Chris

• Like 1

If all the figures from Bones will be available later, can I get the Fire It Up and green figures in regular white Bones plastic?

Reaper has not announced any plans to do so yet. All except the Large Fire Elemental are available in metal, however.

Also, the Rust Monster is very small. The one on the site seems much bigger.

The metal version on the site is exactly the same size, as it is the same model. I have one of each (Bones and metal) sitting here on my desk.

~v

• Like 1

Bryan, and all reaper peeps:

Customer service win. Just the post above mine alone shows this. I've worked customer service for 14 years and this is some of the best I've seen. Between this being an insane amount of work, you are all taking the time to ensure someone did or did not get their order email.

This is one of the reasons I love Reaper. Not only do you make amazing miniatures, you show you're happy to help and, if there's an error, you fix it.

Excellent customer service. Keep kicking butt!

• Like 9

Bryan, and all reaper peeps:

Customer service win. Just the post above mine alone shows this. I've worked customer service for 14 years and this is some of the best I've seen. Between this being an insane amount of work, you are all taking the time to ensure someone did or did not get their order email.

This is one of the reasons I love Reaper. Not only do you make amazing miniatures, you show you're happy to help and, if there's an error, you fix it.

Excellent customer service. Keep kicking butt!

have to agree 90% the -10% is I don't have a Mound of bones to roll around in yet.....

I'm waiting bryan.....

Anyway I'm going to do some kind of silly unboxing video once I get mine, just haven't made up my mind yet.

• Like 2