Sign in to follow this  
chris_valera

My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

I have no idea where it was they said they expected some errors. I believe it was ReaperBryan but even that could be wrong. I expect if you are ordering other things and just let them know they will throw in the corrections. Reaper has always been known for its excellent customer service.

That post stuck in my head so I googled to find the quote based on the words I remembered:

regarding the errors:

In another thread I quoted a statistic - with over 6 MILLION figures as part of fulfillment, even if the factory in China had a 99.5% accuracy rating, that's 30,000 errors. Or 2 per backer. If they had a 99.9% accuracy rating,it's still 6,000 errors, or 1 in 3 Backers.

We will do everything within our power to fix the errors, but we are not anticipating an error-free ride.

I'll inventory my Bones when I get them to see if anything's missing, but honestly I probably won't chase missing figures up unless they're ones that I was really looking forward to. If I'm missing something like Judas Bloodspire for example, I already have two metal ones so no need to hassle Reaper about it.

To make things a little easier for folks, I've added a column to the spreadsheet that lists the number copies of each miniature that should be in each set.

Should be at the same link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qpysvloqwck0l17/Reaper%20Kickstarter%20Miniatures%20List.xlsx

Let me know if you see any mistakes...it's early and my first bottle of diet coke is still above the label.

• Like 6

A question for those who have received their Bonesium treasure. Are the extras, like Orcpocalypse or There be Dragons or whatever, are they bagged up together, or how are they packed in the big box?

Jasper, I didn't get any of the non boxed extras (I only had Kaladrax and Nethyrmaul), but with how they were all packaged, my guess would be that they are bagged together with the other ones from the same add on. My vampire was in the Vampire box, and then the boxes for Nethy and Kaly were stacked on top of that box, with some air pocket packaging padding adding in to keep them from moving. More than likely, if you had There Be Dragons or Orcpocalypse, you would have the Vampire box, and then a bag for There Be Dragons, and one for Orcpocalypse.

Edited by bojesphob

Thanks for the info. I'm at vamp x 3 + 53 or so (and have to sort out parts for two friends) so I'm hoping they'll be a little organized at least.

Although I'd really like to just dump everything in one big pile and stare at it for an hour or two....

• Like 4

I'm fairly thankful that I wasn't missing anything. However, I am slightly disappointed that my Kaladrax got 2 of the same leg, so he can't be assembled completely yet. I received 2 of his front left arm (the one that attaches to the base and goes under his neck slightly) but did not receive a back left leg. ::(:

I'm at vamp x 3 + 53 or so

:blink::blink::blink:

And I thought my single Vamp + 4 was a lot of plastic when I got it all unbagged....

My There Be Dragons were each in their own separate baggie with their wings. The paints were split into separate boxes, so half of Starter kit 1 (Paint Kit 1 in the KS) was in one little box, and the other half was in a second box. Same for Starter kit 2 (called Paint Kit 3 in the KS). However, they were each (sort of) labeled: Starter kit 1 was in the boxes labeled 1 and 2, and Starter kit 2 was in boxes labeled 5 and 6.

This is something I figured out AFTER I'd already debagged everything: Inventory will be much much much faster if you inventory AS you debag, rather than afterwards. There's a lot of sets that even though they're bagged separately, are all within the same larger bag. And especially since you're going to have a whacking great ton of minis to sort through, anything to make the process faster would help, I imagine. :) Also, use comfortable scissors, since there's a TON of little baggies to open; they're all sealed shut. It took me just over an hour to open a single vamp, to give you an idea of time scale.

By the way, thank you so much for adding the number of minis to your spreadsheet!! I'm going to be double-checking today, since I was getting tired toward the end and may have missed a few.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 3

Thanks for the info. I'm at vamp x 3 + 53 or so (and have to sort out parts for two friends) so I'm hoping they'll be a little organized at least.

Although I'd really like to just dump everything in one big pile and stare at it for an hour or two....

Jasper's friends come over to find him curled up sleeping on a huge pile of bones. He cracks an eye and says, "I smell your air, thief."

• Like 15

My Fire was slightly messed up - big fir elemental, fire angel, and then 2 flaming spheres rather than flaming sphere and wall. but I need more walls, and plan on buying a 3 pack anyways, so I won't complain to Reaper.

To make things a little easier for folks, I've added a column to the spreadsheet that lists the number copies of each miniature that should be in each set.

Should be at the same link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qpysvloqwck0l17/Reaper%20Kickstarter%20Miniatures%20List.xlsx

Let me know if you see any mistakes...it's early and my first bottle of diet coke is still above the label.

Thanks for putting that together!

I found one issue. I think there are two Tiik Warriors (with different arm positions?), not one.

• Like 1

Thanks for putting that together!

I found one issue. I think there are two Tiik Warriors (with different arm positions?), not one.

Thanks. I had had that in as 2 in my personal copy, but when I copied it over I "corrected" it to 1 thinking I'd made a typo. See what happens when I haven't had enough caffeine?

It's corrected in the sheet now.