My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

Thanks for the info. I'm at vamp x 3 + 53 or so (and have to sort out parts for two friends) so I'm hoping they'll be a little organized at least.

Although I'd really like to just dump everything in one big pile and stare at it for an hour or two....

Jasper's friends come over to find him curled up sleeping on a huge pile of bones. He cracks an eye and says, "I smell your air, thief."

I was thinking he'd pull a Scrooge McDuck and go diving in his Bones [Money] Bin... ::P:

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Final inventory: Not missing anything, thank goodness, and everything's in good shape, meaning no missing limbs or parts. I also got extras of each of the NOVA corps except the female. They were in their own little separate baggie outside the main Vampire box, which makes me think the bag got chucked in by accident. Ah well, thanks for the extra minis! :)

What's funny is that on the shipping invoice, there's even a note about extras: "If you received more than you ordered, congratulations! You now have a nice something to give away to a friend. (We don't need to know.)"

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 7

Thanks for the info. I'm at vamp x 3 + 53 or so (and have to sort out parts for two friends) so I'm hoping they'll be a little organized at least.

Although I'd really like to just dump everything in one big pile and stare at it for an hour or two....

Jasper's friends come over to find him curled up sleeping on a huge pile of bones. He cracks an eye and says, "I smell your air, thief."

My friends are likely to come over and find me unconscious under my slightly less huge mountain of Bones....

My girlfriend got hers today, we will be, umm... 'inventorying' her haul tonight. (We just got home after a night of Celtic music and Guinness....)

If I have any missing from my small mountain I intend to place an order with Reaper so that they may include the replacements with another order - save them that little bit extra on shipping.

The Auld Grump

• Like 7

Vampire inventoried.

I'm short one Skeletal Spearman and one NOVA Corporate Security Guard.

I have one extra George, Zombie and one extra NOVA Corp Soldier.

A few minis doing a Neo matrix impression, but nothing missing or miscast. And as reported earlier, all the big add ons were 100%.

Received mine today.

Wow. Was like Christmas in June !!!!.

I'm gonna inventory mine this weekend.

Looking at pictures of some of the big add-ons I wish I had gotten more. :huh:

The clockwork Dragon appears to be an excellent cast. Detail is fine, very well formed.

Appreciate you guys who put the list together.

Edited by cajunwolfman

Awww, man. I saw that picture of all the boxes for the big guys, and my Colossal Skeleton won't be coming in a cool box. Oh well. I still have Kaladrax and Cthulhu coming, and their boxes make up for that.

I can't wait for Monday!

Bones came last night. Biggidy-BANG! I'm impressed. Quality is great. They look awesome in person. After months of gazing lovingly at the graphics online, to see them up close affirmed it was money well spent.

And Cthulhu is the bomb. Great model. BIG.

Only issues: Was sent two Spirit of the Forest instead of one and the Earth Elemental, and missing just one model from the Vampire. Email sent, hope to at least get the Elemental, since he's one sweet looking rock.

I too had the extra bag O' NOVA. Weird. I thought it had just been added after the fact, but they were duplicates.

Thanks, Reaper, for the models and the experience.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, one more issue: when am I gonna find time to PAINT all this stuff?!?

Edited by youwashock
  • Like 1

I recieved mine last night. And Ill tell you with 4 kids ages 5-12 at the table it sure was fun opening them all.

I think the only issue I have is that one of my dragons from "there be dragons" has the same wing twice. the mounts are usually different per wing, and this wing is identical but the sockets on the body of the dragon are different. I think some JB weld during assembly will solve the issue though.

I got mine, but sadly I had a lot of duplicates (like, 37) and a lot of missing minis (more than 40, since a few whole packs of familiars were missing). So I can't wait until everyone gets their Bones so I can get my missing minis.

On the bright side I have a ridiculous amount of tradeable minis now. :)

Took a while to sort through, but I did it thanks to the spreadsheets and links I found here.

So I got my Bones in today and found a few loose (but still bagged) minis wandering around among the boxes. Most of them were Deep Dwellers, but one was a mini I didn't recognize. I couldn't spot her on Greg Botch's minis list, so I figured I'd find out where she belongs when I did the inventory. But after I'd finished the inventory, I found that all my minis were accounted for. This mini is clearly in Bonesium, but isn't one of the already sold Bones. A quick search through the mini finder didn't find her. Anyone recognize this mini and/or have a clue what's going on?

HYn4Iyw.jpg?1

• Like 1