My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like blue table painting is also having a missing left legs trouble in their video. I hope reaper check the international shipping before sending it out, all those extra international shipment could get expensive.

"blue table painting"???

Seems like blue table painting is also having a missing left legs trouble in their video. I hope reaper check the international shipping before sending it out, all those extra international shipment could get expensive.

They spent a significant part of Friday opening Big K boxes to find the errant legs.

• Like 1

They spent a significant part of Friday opening Big K boxes to find the errant legs.

Was it just a packaging error, then? I never saw any report on whether or not they were able to "fix" all of the Kaladraxes (or however you pluralize that). Hopefully they have all the right parts, and they were just packaged incorrectly at the factory.

I got my stuff Monday, and I brought it in to my work to check out and semi-sort. I haven't taken the time to go over it and look for missing pieces or anything yet, but I do have everything unbagged and placed into a cheap Plano case. It's looking like everything is there, and I think I may have gotten that extra bag of NOVA guys that a bunch of other people also noticed.

I'll probably go through and do a proper inventory once I get home. Right now that "fresh plastic" smell is giving me a headache.

So I just got my Bones Kickstarter in. I was going to begin inventorying miniatures immediately but I realized that I hadn't really thought through HOW I was going to do so. Of everyone who's done the inventory, what's the fastest and/or most efficient way?

I found http://greg.botch.com/bones/ mentioned in several posts. Is the only way to eyeball each one individually and compare it then check them off?

Edited by lordnightwinter

Also, perhaps someoine with modly powers we should create a sticky topic with links to the Vampire spreadsheets and stuff for inventory purposes? Since the past few days have been at least 1 new user every day creating an account to ask about this; I imagine t will only get more hectic as more orders arrive.