My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

I just did this today, and I used Jasper_the_2nd's AMAZING spreadsheet, and wrote the SKU on each baggy, and checked it off of my personal mini inventory (to which I'd copied all this stuff ahead of time). I'm in the process of sorting the baggies so that I can pull them quickly as I need to paint them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to have been that organized but what I did was print off the aforementioned spreadsheet and look at each one and tick off the corresponding item off the list. And repeated for the second Vampire box... and repeated for all the add-ons. I technically still haven't verified if the larger models that come in their own boxes (Cthulhu for example) to see if all the right pieces are there.

It took me a few hours to do.

I kept everything in baggies and included a list for each vampire box and one for the extras. When I come to paint them, I will dig out what I want / need and, once finished, will properly sort them with my other minis. Batch jobs (like orcs) will likely be the first ones I do only to cut down on the sheer number of these miniatures I am committing to paint.

Between these and a ton of 40k miniatures, I have enough painting projects for the next 2 to 3 years.

(Yes... while waiting for the Reaper Kickstarter to be fulfilled, I wanted to practice a bit since I hadn't painted any minis before -- I picked up a starter from Games Workshop and got sucked into Warhammer 40k)

M

First it's legs, now it's hips?

I will have to double check my Kaladrax then. When I quickly looked, he seemed to have the correct legs but I didn't check anything beyond that. Thanks for the heads-up.

As an aside, I have already contacted them with my missing miniatures and I got a reply back to say they'll take care of it after the final phase of KS fulfillment -- which is totally cool.

M

• Like 1

Wouldn't the graphic from the KS page be the simplest way? I'm just planning on printing that graphic at blown up scale and plopping each fig down on its picture...

Not necessarily, since the spreadsheet has how many of each figure to expect. There's a couple oddballs, like how there's two candleabras, and three of one specific mummy model, and it's really hard to tell how many of each model there are for the rats/kobolds/non-Pathfinder goblins from the KS picture (there's 12 of each, by the way)

I opened Jasper's awesome spreadsheet on my computer, deleted the add-ons I hadn't purchased, then pulled out minis at random and put a big X in a column next to the pictures. This allowed me to see at the end whether I was missing anything, and I would also note in the next column over if I got extras of anything. After that, I sorted them into baggies according to arbitrary categories that make sense only to me. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I had help from one of my kids. I had Jasper's sheet open on my computer. She had the kickstarter list with pics from this site open on her phone. She would pull a mini from the box, find it, tell me the sku, and I would mark it on the spreadsheet. Then it would go into a different box. I used numbers rather than x's so at the end I knew how many of each I had.