My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I inventoried the loose items, the minis in the Vampire set, I'll have to let be. I'm off on the larger items a little (will double check to make sure) and I'm gonna check the parts for the boxed items. So far, been having a blast opening and counting things (my youngest actually wanted to do this with me, it was some awesome dad-son time together!)

Some pics of the loot:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153002855705451.1073741825.505390450&type=1&l=85cdfd43d9

I went through mine this evening with greg.botch site and a made an excel document which listed the number of models in each of the stretch goals. I first presorted the ones I knew what they were from and then worked my way through. All models accounted for but ended up with 2 models missing parts, 1 that had come apart, and 1 that was glued with large gaps.

Well, I inventoried the vampire set, and seem to be missing 77074: Dain Deepaxe. Not going to email Reaper about it though until I check all my other models AND paints AND go through the vampire kit a second time to make sure I didn't just mislay it.

• Like 2

I simply confirmed I had what it was I was really looking forward to. Then I found a pouch of extra NOVA Corps and decided that if I was missing anything that easily made up for it. Now I'm just standing by for my add-ons. :D

• Like 2

All 3 of my Kallys are complete.... except, I seem to be missing Hyrekia in each case. Anyone else come across this? Are people juts glossing over it because she's not the focus of that add-on? If you did get her, was she in the box with Kally, or separate?

~v

For those looking for a spreadsheet, Greg has one linked on the botch.com page.

Also, does anyone know why everyone got an extra packet of NOVA dudes? I haven't heard any reports of those ones being missing unusually often or anything...

It seems fairly intentional. They are bagged as a set whereas everything in the vampire box including the nova guys are bagged individually unless on a sprue so they definitely aren't misplaced from other vampire sets. My guess would be either entirely intentional or the order for that set was accidentally doubled.

All 3 of my Kallys are complete.... except, I seem to be missing Hyrekia in each case. Anyone else come across this? Are people juts glossing over it because she's not the focus of that add-on? If you did get her, was she in the box with Kally, or separate?

~v

Hyrekia should have been in her own bag. Mine was taped to the packing invoice, along with my Mr. Bones. Other people have found her just laying in the main shipping box on her own.

For those looking for a spreadsheet, Greg has one linked on the botch.com page.

Also, does anyone know why everyone got an extra packet of NOVA dudes? I haven't heard any reports of those ones being missing unusually often or anything...

It seems fairly intentional. They are bagged as a set whereas everything in the vampire box including the nova guys are bagged individually unless on a sprue so they definitely aren't misplaced from other vampire sets. My guess would be either entirely intentional or the order for that set was accidentally doubled.

The frequency of their occurrence made me assume it was intentional; I just couldn't figure out the reasoning. The double-ordering theory seems pretty likely to me.