My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. Just means I need just 1 replacement mini out of all of KS pledge, & it's just Seelah, the iconic paladin. Pretty damn cool, if you ask me.

If you look at their place in the Casketworks they fall in line with the other 2 elves in that reward bunch.

RM

I was very sad to hear about the substitution, even though there was a perfectly good reason. Those are some great looking concept sketches. The replacements are fine looking minis as well, and look like they will be fun to paint, but they already existed in metal.

I hope those two show up some day. The female especially. Full armour, no exposed skin (other than her head, I'm sure she just took her helm off between battles). No comically dangerously designed breastplate, it's a great looking figure. The male too, he's an elf in heavy armour, an uncommon occurrence. And they still manage to portray slim, elfin proportions.

• Like 6

I was very sad to hear about the substitution, even though there was a perfectly good reason. Those are some great looking concept sketches. The replacements are fine looking minis as well, and look like they will be fun to paint, but they already existed in metal.

I hope those two show up some day. The female especially. Full armour, no exposed skin (other than her head, I'm sure she just took her helm off between battles). No comically dangerously designed breastplate, it's a great looking figure. The male too, he's an elf in heavy armour, an uncommon occurrence. And they still manage to portray slim, elfin proportions.

I know what you mean. She was the mini my wife was planning to use for a PC. The substitute is good, but not as perfect.

I have an extra Mr. Bones and Cthulhu is missing his head; otherwise, everything was snazzy. I test fitted all the multi part models together, and all fit with a minimum of fuss (although Kaladrax's pegs may need boiling or minor surgery).

Cthulhu is not missing his head. The extra Mr. Bones is his head.
...I am so taking a pic of that when I get home...
D2BCFDE8-orig_zps4569ca81.jpg
  • Like 13

I'm working my way through my vampire box, and I was wondering about 89007: Valeros, Iconic Fighter. It looks like he's supposed to have a bow and quiver of arrows in the slot in his back. Is the Bones version supposed to have that included?

I'm working my way through my vampire box, and I was wondering about 89007: Valeros, Iconic Fighter. It looks like he's supposed to have a bow and quiver of arrows in the slot in his back. Is the Bones version supposed to have that included?

Looks like they did change it up for the bones. They're obviously the same guy, but the bones version doesn't appear to have the bow and quiver.

Here he is in the preview gallery:

89007_w_1.jpg

And here's the metal version:

60001_w_1.jpg

Kavorgh is missing his shield arm. Received an extra Finaela, but didn't get the new female pirate.

The killer is Ebonwrath is missing his face. Serious bummer. I wouldn't have bothered Reaper about the other two, but I kinda need a complete Ebonwrath.

• Like 1

Looks like they did change it up for the bones. They're obviously the same guy, but the bones version doesn't appear to have the bow and quiver.

Here he is in the preview gallery:

89007_w_1.jpg

And here's the metal version:

60001_w_1.jpg

Mine did come with the quiver. I remember specifically because we had a question mark next to this one while inventorying since it didn't quite match the Bones picture.