My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

All 3 of my Kallys are complete.... except, I seem to be missing Hyrekia in each case. Anyone else come across this? Are people juts glossing over it because she's not the focus of that add-on? If you did get her, was she in the box with Kally, or separate?

~v

Hyrekia should have been in her own bag. Mine was taped to the packing invoice, along with my Mr. Bones. Other people have found her just laying in the main shipping box on her own.

I actually got 2, so yay me :-)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Ebonwrath's wings supposed to be very similar? I fear I may have two of the same wing. Oddly, i think with some bending it might not matter.

Yes, they are. My husband and I thought we got two of the same wings at first, but realized that they're just very similar. The right wing bends to the left a bit, but if you look closely at the bases they're different thicknesses. And they fit properly into the joints. Boiling and freezing into a new position should fix the problem, if it is a problem for you. ::):

Sounds like a lot of the minis require assembly. I was under the impression that you would only have to glue on some dragons wings. I'm not complaining, I don't mind gluing stuff together. Pre-assembly would solve a lot of the missing bits problems though.

It's pretty easy, they actually fit together really well and easily. If I was so inclined to not paint them, I feel I could just snap them together and use them as is. Actually I could probably paint them and not glue them together if I was that lazy. Which I may be...

I looked over my order and I am missing Kaladrax's right arm (The one not attached to the base) and a the archer drider/arachnid.

Everything else was perfect.

There weren't that many bent weapons. I am very impressed with the larger miniatures.

I spent all night last night taking inventory...and failing miserably to get it all back in the box. After some confusion from the spreadsheet, I finally went to bed last night around midnight.

I've got a lot of boiling to do [my skeletal giant could enter a world championship limbo contest!], but got lucky...all bones [and bones pieces] present and accounted for.

For anyone using the spreadsheet to take inventory, the pictures are of the retail packages, and aren't always accurate to KS. Here's the common trip-ups:

• Vermin is 2 of each sculpt.
  • Undead Horde is 2 of each sculpt.
  • You also get a third walking zombie as part of the Original 30 [as opposed to 'dancing' zombie]
  • The mummy is not part of Undead Horde, it's part of Who's Your Mummy; there's only 1.
  • Dungeon Attack is 4 of each sprue [for a total of 12 rats, 12 goblins, and 12 kobolds]
  • Fire / Spirit [the colored plastics] are one of each sculpt
  • Nova / IMEF are one of each sculpt
  • We Be Goblins [much larger goblins] is 2 sprues of 4 and a standalone figure.

And here's a parts list for some of the bigger stuff, and the ones that can't be quickly verified:

• Kaladrax is Head, Body, Base, 2 wings, 4 legs, 2 hip bones [one with peg, one without], 2 tail sections, and a tail tip.
  • Nethyrmaul is base, 2 legs, lower jaw, upper jaw, tongue, and possibly a tail.
  • C'thulhu is base, body, 2 arms, head, wings, tail. [There may be a leg loose, but I don't think so]
  • Wyrmgear is body, 4 legs, 2 wings, tail. Tall skinny shields are rear legs, short fat shield are front legs.
  • Ebonwrath is body, head, 2 wings.
  • Here Be Dragons is bodies and wings.
  • Pathfinder Red Dragon is in multiple pieces; I didn't count closely, just verified that they're all there. Best guess is body, 2 legs, head, 2 wings.
  • 4-armed demon is body, wings [1pc], two lower arms, head(?).
  • 2-armed demon is body, wings [1pc], fireball, lower arm, head(?).
  • Fire Giant Bodyguard should have two flails loose in the baggie, for gluing to his belt, in addition to the obvious pieces.
  • Orcpocalypse came in a brown box, with 4 each of 5 sculpts [archer, spearman, sword/shield, sword/sword, and 'here's my belly, please stab it!']. You will also have one of each sculpt loose as part of the Original 30.
  • Spider Centaurs came in a brown box; the smaller ones are spider/torso, the large one is torso, legs, two 'butt' halves.
  • Everything else is 1 figure, one baggie, and should be self-explanatory when they're in pieces.
  • If anything isn't...let me know and I'll dig mine out. I can't check Frost Wyrm, Deep Dwellers, Jabberwock, or Mind your Manors, I didn't get them.

Happy unpacking!

One last edit: The 'parts lists' were done from memory; any corrections will be made as I'm made aware of them!

Edited by Foxden Racing
  • Like 7

If you are using my sheet, I had everything broken down by the bonuses added to Vampire as they went, so for the new Zombie, there was 1 in the original 30 and 2 more in Undead Horde. The (3) was from the product list a while ago, and it looks like I missed taking it off the Zombies (Oops).

The pics were all, ummm, borrowed from the Reaper previews page, so showed whatever the retail packs will be, so while we get one Wall of Fire the retail pack will be 3, so the picture shows 3.

Yes, I was using your sheet, and thanks for it! I figured that was the case, so it looks like yes, I have everything correct.

One of my demons came with an extra head (much to my amusement), but otherwise the inventory count of my order came out fine. I glued my fingers together a few times, but I was able to assemble everything from a +21 order in one night. The spreadsheet was helpful in keeping everything in order. :lol:

• Like 5

Sounds like a lot of the minis require assembly. I was under the impression that you would only have to glue on some dragons wings. I'm not complaining, I don't mind gluing stuff together. Pre-assembly would solve a lot of the missing bits problems though.

Not many have more than 2-3 pieces.

One of my demons came with an extra head (much to my amusement), but otherwise the inventory count of my order came out fine. I glued my fingers together a few times, but I was able to assemble everything from a +21 order in one night. The spreadsheet was helpful in keeping everything in order. :lol:

And that's where my missing Demon head went to :;):

• Like 2