My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a spreadsheet with pics of all the figures (and names and codes) that I posted in the "Conversations" thread yesterday, but here is a copy of thelink so you don't have to go digging if you want

Got the shipping notice yesterday, or the day before, just received it today!  

Jasper's friends come over to find him curled up sleeping on a huge pile of bones. He cracks an eye and says, "I smell your air, thief."

I'm thinking 5-6. The Cthuulu is what dumps it down. The big box orders will be latter. Those that just got a few small things as addons are 3-4 from indications.

Or maybe they will ship the big addons first to make room. Kind of like what they are doing with the cases.

Cases are shipping in the low complexities? Is that confirmed? Haven't seen it, you know where you saw it? I was counting on that pushing my +3 smallish add on order back.

My friend in Leicester has had a shipping email and she had ordered vamp, case, and 2 extras.

I'm thinking 5-6. The C'thulhu is what dumps it down. The big box orders will be latter. Those that just got a few small things as addons are 3-4 from indications.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if many of the big critters make it out before Reapercon. I do wonder how much reaper will be saving on shipping from the R-Con goers that pick up their bones Rewards on site.

I'm thinking 5-6. The C'thulhu is what dumps it down. The big box orders will be latter. Those that just got a few small things as addons are 3-4 from indications.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if many of the big critters make it out before Reapercon. I do wonder how much reaper will be saving on shipping from the R-Con goers that pick up their bones Rewards on site.

Since you can only get Vampires and cases onsite, probably not much. The big stuff is going to be in big boxes, anyway, and I imagine most R-Con attendees also went heavy on add-ons.

But every little bit helps, I suppose.

I just realized that despite how people are talking about Reapercon interrupting shipping like it's the apocalypse, it's only what... 3-4 days in the difference? 7 at the outside?

I think I can live with that.

Week plus, I thought. Two days either side of the convention, plus the con itself.

I agree, though; I've waited eight months, I can hold my horses a bit longer. Gives me a chance to finish the 20+ Bones I've got on the table right now.

ok, color me confused... I thought you couldn't pick up your bones at ReaperCon... did something change? (or am I just not reading things right [which is {highly} possible after the week Ive been having])

I had thought it was mentioned somewhere that the break in shipping would be 10 days.

The "Oh, ship!" update indicated there would be no shipping activity from April 11th through April 23rd, so 9 business days (I guess 11 if you count Saturdays). Certainly not the end of the world, and largely unavoidable, but a fairly big delay in an enormous process nonetheless. I don't envy the poor guys trying to get all this done as fast as possible.

Edit: fixed typo.

Edited by Slashhamster