Artisan Dice does Handcrafted Polyhedrals

SamuraiJack

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you did there >_>

The do look very nice. I want a set of the Copper dice...

A wooden set would be cool as well but I don't really know much about exotic woods...

EDIT: ...oh wait... there's a list of pictures for the wooden ones...

Edited by Illithar
  • Like 1

I have a huge collection of Dice (210 sets at current) and I'm having to behave myself if I want to go to GenCon. I've been very good at limiting myself to just the $100 pledge level. Despite seeing the 1,000 year old bogwood on the Gaea's Preserve list and dieing a little inside knowing I cant afford the higher pledge levels and goto GenCon. *sigh*

Edited by ZephyrusMK

I've sent the guy three emails and a KS message in the more than 3 months since I last got a reply regarding my KS1 rewards - that reply being that my dice should be going out the next week. I'm told he's replying to comments on the second KS. Could someone give him a poke for me?

While checking on the status of some of the the Delayed kickstarters I thought it rather timely to have come across this project given the number of dice and dice accessory kickstarters that have cropped up recently.

A reminder that even the most successful kickstarters, almost $300,000 raised, can have fulfilment issues. In this case well over 2 years overdue and still facing some hurdles.

And on Bookface they keep coming out with new dice sets. IMO this company has Ooh Shiny Syndrome and Overpriceritus. I steer clear of them. Which is sad, because they have some very pretty dice, but don't have much follow-through.

• Like 1