Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Goblin War Band...Adventure Group Enemy...

post-11942-0-98194200-1365181711_thumb.jpg

This is the goblin war band that the adventure group encounters in my RPG adventure game (they are fun for me to play and control)...the figures are a mixture of metal figures from the old Citadel fantasy line & plastic figures from a boxed set of Dungeon Quest...These are all game play figures.

• Like 12

I see HeroQuest figures in there, are you sure you mean Dungeon Quest? Your skeleton group I think was from there too. I guess they could be from more than one game.

Solid work as always. Clean, totally perfect for the table.

• Like 2

I see HeroQuest figures in there, are you sure you mean Dungeon Quest? Your skeleton group I think was from there too. I guess they could be from more than one game.

Solid work as always. Clean, totally perfect for the table.

Thank you...you may be correct...(Hero...Dungeon)...I just know they are plastic and were in a boxed set.

• Like 1

Yes definately HeroQuest, though it may have been marketed under different names in different countries. They aer pretty good minis for one piece sculpts. My favourites were the Ogres in Against The Ogre Horde, multi piece figures with different heads and weapon hands, very sought after on ebay nowadays.

• Like 1

Yes definately HeroQuest, though it may have been marketed under different names in different countries.

That's what I thought too, but I didn't see anything on wiki about it (not that I looked too hard, though).

Fun fact: if you played the US version, we were the only ones who got to be "Zargon". Everyone else was apparently "Morcar".

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 1

Zargon? wow. Seem to remember that there was a Zargon in B4, but clearly not the same BBEG. This is quite a trip down memory lane for me :)

• Like 1

attachicon.gif004.JPG

This is the goblin war band that the adventure group encounters in my RPG adventure game (they are fun for me to play and control)...the figures are a mixture of metal figures from the old Citadel fantasy line & plastic figures from a boxed set of Dungeon Quest...These are all game play figures.

Nice you got the text thing all sorted, also nice goblins.

• Like 1

This makes me want to paint all of my HeroQuest Warhammer Quest stuff that is sitting in a dusty old box...thanks for sharing!

Edited by Talae
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this