Sign in to follow this  
Mutilatedlips

Saint Mark - Dark Age line

I'm out of Dark Age Stuff. Brom is one of my fav artists, so I may pick up some more in the future. Most likely I will go back to a few of the reaper minis I have. Being fairly new at this, I have started noticing that people mention quite often that they tend to have hundreds of unpainted minis, I'm trying real hard for that not to be me, but I can see them building up fairly quickly already.

I hope you enjoy :)

post-11859-0-86671400-1365199814.jpg

post-11859-0-58117600-1365199819.jpg

post-11859-0-35317200-1365199822.jpg

post-11859-0-81051400-1365199824.jpg

• Like 16

Saved your picture for reference in the future. I love the choice of colors and the details on your fig.

• Like 1

Thanks Everbody!

Reaper's rust color paint blew me away. It was my favorite part of the whole mini. I had never added a rust effect before and is was an easy application here and there on the saw and gun.

At first I was going to paint him dark and similar to the card that came with him, but the vibrant colors just seemed to make him "pop."

I'm trying to get better with the photos too. I posted another Dark Age mini recently called Kaustic and I could not get the pictures to do him justice because the two minis really look beautiful side by side. Made me regret not making a diorama with them.

Hundreds. Crom laughs at your tiny collection of unpainted models. Not at your painting though. Crom digs it!!

I have no idea how many models I have in my collection of shame/pride. Sigh.

• Like 1

not the fan of yellow/orange bits, but the rest looks nice ::):

as for the heap of unpainted minis... oh well, I guess we all know the pain ::):