Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Brother Vinni's Miniatures...

I am looking to find any figure company in the USA that sells the product line (Brother Vinni's Miniatures). If any member has such information, can you please provide it for me. I want to do a captive female figure project for my RPG game. The above name firm has (3 or 4) beautiful figures along the lines I am looking for, but I always prefer to buy in USA (if at all possible).

Or if any member knows of any firm/company that makes a figure along the lines that I am looking for, I would like to hear about it. As far as I know (Reaper) does not offer a captive chained female figure...The old Ral Partha figures that I have are too small...the Hasslefree figures that I have are not what I am looking for.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your reply. Out of the (4) you noted for me...the chained succubus (might work for the piece)...I want to do a female captive chained to a dungeon wall type of piece.

• Like 2

Have you tried contacting Brother Vinni directly? If they have a US distributor, they should have no problem directing you to them.

No I haven't...did not think of that, figuring that since they did not list any on their web site...that they distribute/sell directly, with no middle man...I will give it a shot and see.

• Like 1