OutriderHobbies

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Pole - Working on it! I promise.

In the mean time, check this out...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=593518503992184&set=pb.182320435111995.-2207520000.1365609995

You need to plug these to the DeepWars crowd. They would be great for swimming "elevations" in that game. I've cross-posted your post to their FB group.

~v

Yes, I will have these at ReaperCon. And if I run out of anything listed, I will still be taking orders, and ship for free after I get home and make some more.

Bryan

Well, I'll just have to make sure and get some as soon as I can get in the door!

@Heisler - The pattern is in how I do the grid. I'll get those images uploaded soon, just have to run a couple errands.

I'm not putting a ton of details on them like the Wizards tiles as that will increase the laser time and increase the cost. The beauty of MDF is that it paints up really well, so it really can become the set you want it to be, not the set you are told it is. And I'll keep adding styles as I go, but these are the initial selection.