Outrider Hobbies at ReaperCon

OutriderHobbies

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Maxstyles - The plan is for around $40-50 per basic set. Basically it's all based on the time it takes the laser to cut it out. And they aren't coated, but it's easy enough to paint them and coat them. I've been working with MDF for 15mm terrain, and the paint jobs that we've done on MDF at that scale really look great. Shouldn't be hard to do for tiles like this.

Ranger: 15"x13" foot print. Holds about 18" total of foam. Two book pockets, two accessory pockets (one small, one large). $160 with foam. $90 without.

Recon: 7.5"x13" footprint. Holds about 9" total of foam. One book pocket, one accessory pocket. $110 with foam. $65 without.

This doesn't have the embroidery on it, but I haven't seen it yet either. The Reaper logo will be on the long edge pocket, instead of the pocket flap like I did on the BattleTech bags. White skull, red letters. (I hope it came out right...) (There may also be another color...)

Now, one thing to keep in mind with the cost. These bags are made in Phoenix. I came up with the bag design, but the manufacturer actually made it work. I actually bring home very little on the empty bag, but I'm really proud of them, so if you want them with or without foam, I'll just be pleased that you're getting one.

Ranger: 15"x13" foot print. Holds about 18" total of foam. Two book pockets, two accessory pockets (one small, one large). $160 with foam. $90 without.

Recon: 7.5"x13" footprint. Holds about 9" total of foam. One book pocket, one accessory pocket. $110 with foam. $65 without.

This doesn't have the embroidery on it, but I haven't seen it yet either. The Reaper logo will be on the long edge pocket, instead of the pocket flap like I did on the BattleTech bags. White skull, red letters. (I hope it came out right...) (There may also be another color...)

Now, one thing to keep in mind with the cost. These bags are made in Phoenix. I came up with the bag design, but the manufacturer actually made it work. I actually bring home very little on the empty bag, but I'm really proud of them, so if you want them with or without foam, I'll just be pleased that you're getting one.

Thanks for the quick reply! I was hoping to catch a peek of the reaper embrodiray but I guess I can wait for the convention. :upside: I will be getting the Ranger with Foam myself.

I was hoping to have a look as well. But the best part is that my manufacturer is REALLY good. I got embroidery done on my bags for the BattleTech versions that I have a license for, and on that one we went over the embroidery and the colors pretty thoroughly. He didn't call me this time about it, but since the colors are Red, Black, and White, I don't think it will be an issue.