Goblin Sitcom Pilot

Nocturne

No, Kaladrax is the wisecracking nemesis. In the end, it is always Kaladrax.

Cable goes out? Kaladrax.

Lawnmower missing? Kaladrax.

Overcomplicated rental scheme to force Buglips and Takhisimat to move so the apartment can be turned into a Condo?

Mr. Roper.

No, wait, I mean Kaladrax.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nocturne, you get credit for starting the thread because that was the natural split point for this round of off topic.

And please remember, that purposefully making work for the Moderators, even if it may make us laugh a little too, has the possibility to make us cranky.

• Like 1

Woman. She has five heads so she can be extra evil, but they're all the same person. No polygamy there. Just a whole lot of weird.

Yep, we'd watch this show. And probably buy it on blu-ray too. Or whatever extra-evil version they sell it in down in the Hells.

I'm enjoying the idea of the sight gags...Buglips standing at the door, waving to Takky off-screen as she leaves for work...he blows her a kiss...he is suddenly engulfed in flame, then stands there, blinking and blackened...then in rapid succession gets frosted, electrocuted, partially melted and chlorinated...as the coughing subsides, he sighs contentedly, chuckles to himself, and shakes his head in an "aw, shucks" fashion as he gently shuts the door.

Depending on how "classic sitcom" this is, the above sequence should happen at least once an episode.

• Like 7

Woman. She has five heads so she can be extra evil, but they're all the same person. No polygamy there. Just a whole lot of weird.

Yep, we'd watch this show. And probably buy it on blu-ray too. Or whatever extra-evil version they sell it in down in the Hells.

No. This would be a Youtube video that's slapped together by someone doing bad voice acting and under the assumption that they "know everyone so well" around here. Instead, they'd just make up....well, anything. Might go like this:

"Hey, it's (food) company!" The brand new sitcom for ______ channel!

Buglips is sitting on the couch then hears a knock. He opens the door.

Buglips (with a horrible scratchy cockney accent) "Oh! Hey honey! It's foo....a new neighbor!! Hi neighbor!"

New Neighbor (high-pitched squeak)" Oh hi! I was unpacking and I heard a loud roar! Do you know what it was?"

Buglips "Ohhh...*laughs* ...that's just the missus...er...Mistress as she likes to be called." Girl has a blank stare "It's my wife."

Neighbor "Oh! Ohhhh!!! I see!! Wife!! Roaring wife!! That's a good one!!"

Buglips "No really. She's a 5 headed beastie. She also spits fire, but it's not really lethal or anything....to goblins....Er...would you like to come in? We'd love to have you for lunch....*cough*...eat lunch! Yes! With us! Yes! Yesssss....lunch will be delicious!"

Neighbor "Sure! I've never had lunch with a 5 headed dragon before!" *laughs* <---still doesn't believe him

Buglips "Yess....it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."

Neighbor "What're we having?"

Buglips (deadpan) "Long pork."

Neighbor "Oh!! I love pork!"

They run through neighbors cuz they eat them! And Kaladrax interferes.....so he can eat them instead!

• Like 1