Goblin Sitcom Pilot

Nocturne

yes yes, I know that. I know all about Takahismat, her origins, her OTHER origins, and Buglips devotion to his woman. But that's still too many Dragonlance references for one post. At least there was no mention of the Next Generation characters, or I would have had to do something drastic. Like summon Elminster and Drizzt and six hundred Harpers (587 would be dead in the first five minutes of story) to balance things out. then call in C'thulu to kill them all, Oh and Kaladrax, he has to be involved causeing plans to go awry somewhere

I personally think the internet needs more DL references to balance out all the Elminster/Drizzt shipping out there.

And. Although I agree wholeheartedly about the necessary absence of the "Next Generation" characters, I wish you hadn't mentioned the poor misunderstood prodigy of life that is Mr. Do'Urden...things were going so well without him.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong Next Generation, But I agree with you on Dr. Crusher. could have done with less Wesley, Poor Mary Sue that he ended up being. So much potential lost. Oh and Data was almost always a good source of comedy relief

Edited by ShadowRaven

I creep into this thread to great mortification as I admit I had a dream about this last night.

I woke up directly after, since the thunderstorm was going fizz bang kapowie and woke me up in spite of my earplugs, so I can't remember it all. All I remember is that Lady Storm was playing the part of the Mistress, Takahismat, and they were having a baby. And the thought absolutely alarmed me. Buggy claimed to be quite happy, which worried me all the more. Lady Storm went out of character at some point to remind people "on set" (I suppose me) that it was "just a role" but that... actually didn't make it any less bewildering to me.

• Like 5

;~;

I can't help it if I did another swing by the forums right before I went to sleep!

And, yeah, that's all I really remember. The dream then devolved to me parking a car in wet, muddy grass as it stormed. Though, to be fair, I think Takahismat either caused the storm or was out rampaging in it at first until I forgot that there was any sort of forums-related aspect to the dream and was more about my family and I riding out the storm without our cars sinking into our yard.

• Like 1

What's wrong with the Next Generation? Worf is pretty awesome, and Dr. Crusher was ridiculously hot.

I'd just like to point out that every time buglips derails a thread, especially when it's his own in the first place, Kaladraxes tail grows just a little bit longer.

So that's one mystery solved.

• Like 4

Wrong Next Generation, But I agree with you on Dr. Crusher. could have done with less Wesley, Poor Mary Sue that he ended up being. So much potential lost. Oh and Data was almost always a good source of comedy relief

To be fair Wil Wheaton turned out to be awesome. Wasn't he one of the first celebrities who came out as a roleplaying gamer? And he remains supportive and neat.

But Wesley Crusher (shudder), Gene Roddenberry's Mary Sue self-insertion, was intolerable.

• Like 3