Brushlickers Rejoice!

Durak

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the fact that under the heading INGESTION, it says to contact a poison control center or physician immediately is more than enough to deter me from licking a brush. Besides what this stuff is made from by the looks of things has not had a lot of tests done to it. So personally, I will still stay away from licking a brush....

By ingestion I am assuming they mean taking the whole bottle and doing a look out stomach hear it comes. Since the whole sheet reads that it is relatively safe for ordinary use I doubt casual contact like that would have any harmful side effects.

Who knows though it could be wrong, maybe its another sacrine (sp?).

This thread reminded me that my neglected (as in painting, not care) 5/0 brush needed a licking.

*lick*

Ah, I feel so much better now! :lol:

Seriously folks, nothing beats a swift draw across the tongue and lips to perfectly shape and condition your brushes into a perfect point. :B):

Reaper Ivy

Layout Chick and Licker of Brushes

Generally, I lick the brush only after I've rinsed it, however, if doing a blend wherein time is of the essence or if panicking and rushing to remove a mistake before it sets up or when seeking to add just a touch more moisture to my mix, I'll lick a brush full of paint and solution.

I probably shouldn't worry as much as I do though... I'm certain to have done more genetic damage in college than I'll ever do licking a brush... :rolleyes: