Bones KS cases...

any cases we have left after fulfillment is complete will be put for sale in the online store until they run out. I think it will be less than 200 units, and I have not been apprised of the MSRP yet.

Squeee! Ok! Will have to keep following the forums for an announcement. Thank you, Bryan!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only got one case, the thought of getting more than one did not cross my mind for a moment... thinking now about the fact that I'll be getting several hundred minis... changes ones mind a bit.

Still, while an awesome deal, I have no regrets about only getting one.

any cases we have left after fulfillment is complete will be put for sale in the online store until they run out. I think it will be less than 200 units, and I have not been apprised of the MSRP yet.

That's cool. Well, kinda... I didn't buy any through the KS because I figured that they were going to be a regular retail item you would keep in stock. Had I known they were going to be a limited item, I would have found a way to buy a couple. Guess I'll have to set aside some funds and watch for their availability after fulfillment.