Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Mounted knight in full gear...15mm!

post-11942-0-67676700-1365615492_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-72990400-1365615400_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-27867000-1365615302_thumb.jpg

This is a piece from my private collection. I had this 15mm knight from (Battle Systems) in my parts box, so I decided to do it up as a full display piece. The flag is a battle standard (made of paper). The plums on the knight helm & horse head are real feather plums that I cut to size. All designs on the horse drape are free hand painted. Gold streamers are gold foil string...I had a great time doing this figure!

• Like 15

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      Story
      Welcome to the Splintered Light Miniatures 15mm Return to the Black Root Forest Kickstarter Campaign.  For many years, renowned sculptor Ben Siens has added great sculpts to our line of fantasy figures.  A year ago, we ran a successful campaign adding beastmen and treemen into our range of miniatures.  Over the past year, Siens has sculpted more wonderful figures for us and we decided to offer them to you via a second Kickstarter.
          Our primary goal for this campaign is getting the funds needed for the production molds and initial castings.  Our hope is that as we get the funding for production molds, we can also keep Ben sculpting new figures for future lines.  We need you help to get this done so please pledge today!
        Our plan is to have 11 new codes but we will also be offering these along with the entire range of Ben Siens sculpted figures.

There's only 4 days left in the campaign, so if you want some well-made 15mm goodness...
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/splinteredlightminis/return-to-the-blackroot-forest/description

• By knarthex
      So as hinted in my US Armored Company thread, here's the beginning of @Glitterwolf's Dragoons!

Some work on the Dutch tonight, PTRLs and C&Vs Had a problem with the wash I put on them last night, so had to re do the base coat. Tried a different wash, seen on one of the C&Vs, so need to try something else... Thanks for looking! SGT G   link to my US force

• By TGP
      I am about halfway there with an ID for this fellow.  I think it says on the bottom:

Ral   84
      Partha

It is hard to read though. I found this fellow lurking amongst some Bretonnians earlier this morning. 
    • By Neptune1999
      This model is a Dark Sword Miniatures masterpiece of a sculpt by Jeff Grace. Never before have I seen so many tiny etchings on plate armor, especially on a figure that is barely 1.6 inches high. I feel a bit let down by my red OSL, but then again, this was only my second real attempt at the process, which is surely one I need to practice more. 

• By HolkDiggity
      The Cleric in my D&D group leveled up and acquired the Spiritual Guardian skill. He needed a model to represent his Guardian. Honaire looks so cool, but he didn't have a shield. I found one in my bits box, and painted the symbol of his chosen Deity, Chauntea. I loved painting this because the simple palette left more room to just relax and enjoy the work.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)