i just wanted to say...

olliekickflip

I am so freakin excited to be coming to ReaperCon this year! I can't wait to see old friends and even make 2 New friends! Anyways, see you all in a week! Prepare to get your "paint on".

ps: I really want to go to Texas Land and Cattle for dinner one night...let's make that happen. It could be a Reaper takeover!

• Like 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MiniCannuck,

Texas Land and Cattle is a restaurant where you get to pick out which cow you wish your steak to come from then they invite you to the back to carve it off the carcass yourself. It's quite the Texas experience! Nothing like hacking off your own slab of meat! If you have never been it's a true Texas experience!

Lue.

MiniCannuck,

Texas Land and Cattle is a restaurant where you get to pick out which cow you wish your steak to come from then they invite you to the back to carve it off the carcass yourself. It's quite the Texas experience! Nothing like hacking off your own slab of meat! If you have never been it's a true Texas experience!

Lue.

Ummm... I don't think I can handle that. I can't even pick out a lobster from the tank.

I prefer the thought that any meat I eat died of natural causes and I'm just making sure their death doesn't result in waste!

... anyone else have "The circle of Life" playing in the back of their mind right now?

• Like 1

Sadly, I think the quality of a number of the TXLC locations has declined in recent years, though I can't say I can put a finger on why. Hopefully that's not the case with the location near Reaper. Their smoked sirloin is something worth trying, as it is fairly unique to the chain.

~v