*sigh* Guess it is may then...

zedin

Was hoping my pledge was not considered 'complicated' being it was only a vamp set with 1 substitution for sophie and 2 add-ons. Kept hoping to get an email before the close down for Reaper Con. Guess I am stuck waiting until May =(

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, same. I only had a few add-ons, but I guess they were pretty big. It's too bad; I could really use them right now. I have a game going from now until the end of the year (late May) so by the time they show up, I'll have to wait all summer to use them. Ah well. I suppose this just means I'll get to paint them before they get used.

I swapped Sophie for the Orc Attack set (can always use more orcs) and then got a paint set and the Mind your Manors add-on. Was (well.. still am) looking forward to these since they will really be my first set of miniatures. The only others I have ever had were some cheap plastic Battletech ones that came with the boxed set.

There's more sighing going on around here than at a Justin Bieber fan meet.

MAN UP Reaperites, we can take the pain.

Hey, I do not sigh when I go to the Just . . .

Uh, I mean, when I go to the totally unrelated activity that is more stereotypical of my tangerine-skinned abominable people. Like, uh, burning thatched roof cottages. Or stealing quarries. Shut up. Don't judge me.

• Like 4

So far as we know nothing with options that are not just additional minis from the Vampire have been shiped. I'm guessing that it's the Mind Your Manors which is delaying your order. I have those too and a bunch of other options and a second Vampire but that's besides the point. :rock:

There's more sighing going on around here than at a Justin Bieber fan meet.

MAN UP Reaperites, we can take the pain.

Hey, I do not sigh when I go to the Just . . .

Uh, I mean, when I go to the totally unrelated activity that is more stereotypical of my tangerine-skinned abominable people. Like, uh, burning thatched roof cottages. Or stealing quarries. Shut up. Don't judge me.

*sigh*

I've been assuming that mine wouldn't get out until past May anyway, since I have several of the dragons along with Cthulhu and 2 Sophie's. My fingers are crossed to get it by the start of June which is my birthday. And hopefully maybe a week before that since Cthulhu is intended as a gift for a friend with a birthday at the end of May. :)

Was hoping my pledge was not considered 'complicated' being it was only a vamp set with 1 substitution for sophie and 2 add-ons. Kept hoping to get an email before the close down for Reaper Con. Guess I am stuck waiting until May =(

Could be worse. You could be in Canada. As of now, all any of us have heard is they are working on it. And they are working on it with UPS, so the outlook is not good. I'm starting to think 2014. But if they can do it without the brokerage fees, I'll still count it as a win.

• Like 2

Frankly, it sucks. When I contributed to the kickstarter, it said delivery in March. Would you put up with a 2+ month order delay if it was another company. This is what we used to call BAD service. They got our money and yet they can not make the delivery date. Don't get me wrong, I support Reaper minis, oh wait it's Hobby Q now. My bad. I've been supporting this compant (whatever it's called now) since 1991.

Hence why I was excited about the kickstarter and the lower cost of minis. Yet the Sophie was 2 months late, and it was metal. I raised an eyebrow. Kept my peace and wanted to think it was a fluke. Then the reports came in, "Orders delayed due to shipments from Chiona/customs." Alright, I can respect that, sorta. Now it's, you have to wait until after ReaperCon. That's where I call bull. The companies responsiblity is to the customer. Especially if the customer paid you already, even if it's at a "discounted" price. It does not matter if the order is simple or complicated, they just plain need to fullfilled and shipped. If you don't have the pieces, ship them later. Your lack of inventory is NOT my issue. Ship it later and swollow the cost. But that would be good customer service and business practice. Something that seems to have diminshed the last three years. I can only hope that they will recover this practice and quickly.

Also if the plastic is cheaper and better overall, why are both undead dragons being advertised as $75.00? That's actually more expensive than Gamesworkshops plastic dragons. I know they are quite large, and if it's b/c they are being assembled for the consumer, then let us put it together. After all, I belive most of us can do that. Cripes that price tag comes close to price of their metal dragons. Kinda scary.

Also, don't bother flaming me on how I don't know what I'm talking avbout. I worked for a catalog company - both as a sales person and as customer service. While I have no choice but to be patient, it does not mean I can not express my disappointment and disapproval of how they have handled the orders, the extend time length to ship them (they were so proud to show that they recived the minis on Kickstarter), and the total lack of respect of the people who got them going on this Bones line. What has peeved me most though is people reporting seeing all of the new Bones minis at various gaming conventions. These are not rumors on web forums, but people I know personally. You have it to show at conventions, then you have it to ship. Also, I will be keeping an eye on the Reaper Con. I really hope they will not be selling the new minis there. B/C that would be totally unethical. Again my opinion, and if you don't sharte it: So be it.

Hope you all have a great day.

Edited by SelnartheBlack
  • Like 2