love my bones!

lizardbrain

I hope nobody was offended by my post, either. I was just kidding. I thought that was obvious by the fact that I was pointing out an obviously intentional spelling error by someone talking about spelling errors, and typed mine wrong while doing it. But sometimes humor doesn't translate well in text.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people just enjoy playing wargames with a storyline. I've known people who refused to ever say anything in character because it was "silly". I've also known people who love to play the part and are hardly interested in the actual combat aspects, save how it adds to the overall story. I'm pretty smack in the middle of the two extremes, with some variance depending on what system I'm playing.

Works this way at my game table . If you get m,e into a role play situation ,Player you better play that part or I wont play mine. Thus the party still believes the Duke's advisor has something to do with the goblin attacks. Now had they roleplayed a bit better they would of found the Dukes advisor is a loyalist to the Emperor. Something that could prove to be far more disastrous. There is a time and place for every thing Hack and Slash and Roleplay ..Just seems to me that every time we add a player I need the group to role play and well lets be honest its the sword play that hooks the new guy. ( my group is myself 40 a friend in his 50s and a few twenty somethings . So most are brand spanking new players) And I totally intend to make great use of my bones in said game sessions. goblins, orcs, lizard men, demons,and so much more. Oh My... LOL