TaleSpinner

Bringing Painted Minis?

So, I know I'm bringing minis for the contest, but I'm not entering more than a handful. Do people tend to bring other minis they've painted to show others and discuss? I'm trying to figure out how many to bring, I don't want it to be weird, like showing off kid pictures all the time, but if it is a common thing to review and discuss past paintings, I'll bring some.

Andy

Well, despite that enthusiastic response you might limit it to pieces you want to have discussions about or your most recent work. But if you have a couple of armies to show off, by all means bring them along.

• Like 1

Besides, if you're asking questions of another painter or instructor on how to do something, they'll often ask if you have a recent mini to show them so they can figure out where you're at in regards to painting, or if it's a mini that has the technique in question they'll be able to tailor an answer specific to what you're asking about ::D:.

In other words - if you want to show off to other folks or enter into the competition, bring it, if you have a question of a painter/instructor or want to do better on something, bring it. That said, our class has only so much time, so you may have to spread the questions around ;-)