I am looking for the picture of 01424 Echidnox, Hedgehog Hero by Jason Wiebe. If I search through the forums to 2011's 12 Days of Christmas promotion, I can click on the link and see the picture. However, searching for 01424, echidnox, hedgehog, wiebe, etc., will not bring up the picture. Is this a function of the P-65 being cancelled and all the parts and pieces being removed from the search feature?

I was just wondering, as the database could list it as no longer for sale, but still allow folks to see the wonderful sculps by others.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Echidnox was not made under the P-65 banner, and wouldn't be affected. However, like all of the Legion of Justice and Caeke, it was a limited edition figure, and thus wouldn't show up under currently released products, which is the segment of the database the search engine defaults to.

• Super Administrators

Shows up in the figure finder but not in the store, which is probably intended behavior.

Ding!

• Like 1

ugh, learn something new every day! I didn't realize the figure finder was different from just typing in the part number or search criteria from the main page... maybe a line of text needs to be added to the regular search area that indicates that only currently available models are displayed?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      well I finally worked up the nerve to paint one of my cuter sets.  These have been waiting with primer on them for a Loooong time.  It took a great deal of effort to put brush to mini on these because i want them to come out right.  eventually they will be incorporated into a base with holes for them to set in, I just haven't given a long enough thought to what it will be.  I am considering a forest seen with the Dragon Elder from Ral Partha but I haven't decided yet.

I did decide that Frummity looked better as a red squirrel than Lemur so Squirrel it is!

I hope everyone enjoys these!

• By tiniest rhombus
      Legion of Justice and Caeke
      Shoatima 01429, Frumitty 01428, Platypod 01427, Echidnox 01424,

The Baddies
      Spikeshell 77270, Frogmen 03146

All the figures were sculpted by the wonderful Jason Wiebe. Except teh Caeke, that was sculpted by me. Yes it's huge, we'll call it hooman sized. :-)

Please forgive the edges of the background. I will retake pics once my photo backdrop gets here but these will do for now. The WIP can be found here http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/62120-tiniest-paints-caeke/

• By tiniest rhombus
      I started these back in June of last year. Finally finished the last one today. They were so much fun to paint and too too adorable. It's a shame they're not available anymore. These will be a part of a diorama so I didn't base them. And I'm seriously considering buying a nice camera just so I can take better pics of my minis. The IPad isn't ideal for picture taking but it's the best I have right now so there you have it. Click the pic for a closer look :-)

• By Sirithiliel
      Finally finished!

• By Dr.Bedlam
      Y'know, the last large-base diorama I did looked like it was happening on a golf course. I really feel pleased with myself about my basing. I'm not where I WANNA be, yet, but at least I'm beyond my previous "model railroad layout golf course" skills. The Legion Of Justice and Caeke: a Christmas gift for my beloved, now secured in her living room curio cabinet.

The standing stone was provided by Loim. All must bow before his superior stoner skills. Or is that stoning? Or just stoned? Anyway, Loim is awesome.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)