Bones Kickstarter Question

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had ordered the Vampire Level , Kaladrax, Sophie Box Set and Sophie Exclusive. I got the Sophies back in November I think, but waiting on the other two items. I am assuming since I have a dragon with Vampire Level, I will be one of the last to get mine as I do not know if the dragons are even done yet. If they were I would assume one Vampire level and one Kaladrax would have made it to me already. But I have all those Sophies I am enjoying now. If I rush my other stuff I will have nothing more to look forward too :)

• Like 1

So far there have been no reports of any pledge being shipped which includes any option that's not an addon included in Vampire. That even includes little options like Deep Dwellers. So while Reaper is shipping in order of physical size, that's not the whole picture. I also believe that those that are picking up part of their orders in person at ReaperCon can pick up everything except Options (Vampire, addons, paint, cases etc) so no dragons etc.

So far there have been no reports of any pledge being shipped which includes any option that's not an addon included in Vampire. That even includes little options like Deep Dwellers. So while Reaper is shipping in order of physical size, that's not the whole picture.

I've been waiting for first reports on the big 3 with

breath. Edited by Frankthedm

So far there have been no reports of any pledge being shipped which includes any option that's not an addon included in Vampire. That even includes little options like Deep Dwellers. So while Reaper is shipping in order of physical size, that's not the whole picture.

I've been waiting for first reports on the big 3 with baited breath.

Same here; I should be one of the first once they start shipping those.

you can get two packages on a single tracking number. You can check the lable and see if it says 1 of 2 or anything like that on it. It should have an indicator on the box label as to the number of packages in the shipment.

I did. It says 1 of 1. And it looks like it will be sometime midweek before I get a clarification. I just figured they'd send the vampire stiff out at the same time. There is a LOT of room in that box.

But I haven't seen the stack of stuff that the Vampire level has.

Like I said, it's mostly just bad timing. I figure if it wasnt JUST before ReaperCon, this would have been clarified.

you can get two packages on a single tracking number. You can check the lable and see if it says 1 of 2 or anything like that on it. It should have an indicator on the box label as to the number of packages in the shipment.

I did. It says 1 of 1. And it looks like it will be sometime midweek before I get a clarification. I just figured they'd send the vampire stiff out at the same time. There is a LOT of room in that box.

Like I said, it's mostly just bad timing. I figure if it wasnt JUST before ReaperCon, this would have been clarified.

I suspect this was a case of two people packing your order, each thinking the other guy put in the Vampire box.

I suspect this was a case of two people packing your order, each thinking the other guy put in the Vampire box.

That would be cool if that was the case while both of them put in a Vampire Set :) 2 for 1 lol

Can you verify the weight of the box? To see if all that you got is all that they post it? Just to check if you complain to Reaper or to the UPS...

What.. some guy at UPS took my vampire stock (which wasn't listed on the inventory) and left the rest in it?

Nah.. It's listed at 6 pounds..and with the two mini cases that is about what it weighted.