We has bones...

Risingdark

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I allowed to hate you now? I will regardless of getting your permission, but I thought I'd ask first and be somewhat civil about it.

Also, this is likely to be a temporary case of hate. When my Bones finally show up it will probably fade pretty quickly, though there may be some lingering hate because you got all the paint sets and a couple cases, while I only got two of the paint sets and no cases. But that lingering hate will probably turn into a moldering resentment once all the paints are available for regular sale.

• Like 1

As far as miniatures, all I got was the Vampire package. The other addons were just paint and cases.

Ah, cool. We still haven't seen any of the non-(paint / case / Vampire / Old Bones) options come out as far as I'm aware then.

Dip in hot water using tongs or chopsticks [\b], near boiling, remove from the water, [\b] straighten and hold in position, dip in cold water for a few seconds to cool. I use a coffee cup nuked in the microwave for 2 minutes, and just running water from the tap.

FTFY. Not to be picky but some individuals such as my self are incredibly literally minded. Safety first!

Dip in hot water using tongs or chopsticks , near boiling, hold it there for fifteen seconds or so, remove from the water, straighten and hold in position, dip immediately (or as quickly as possible) in cold ice water for a few seconds to cool.

FTFY. Not to be picky but some individuals such as my self are incredibly literally minded. Safety first!

FTFY. BBCode tags work better if you use forward slashes instead of backslashes. Also the advice was somewhat lacking in and of itself.

What she means is use tongs to hold mini. Keep fingers away from near boiling water.

Edit: The cold water is to SET the changes. If not used some of the Bones went back to bent position. The cold (some have used ice water that has held position for a long time and some just cold tap water. The cold tap has not had the durability test of position hold that ice water has. (Distilation of several threads)

Edited by ttuckerman

Dip in hot water using tongs or chopsticks , near boiling, hold it there for fifteen seconds or so, remove from the water, straighten and hold in position, dip immediately (or as quickly as possible) in cold ice water for a few seconds to cool.

FTFY. BBCode tags work better if you use forward slashes instead of backslashes. Also the advice was somewhat lacking in and of itself.
thanks. I'm posting from my phone at work while trying not to get caught by my boss. :devil:
  • Like 2