Anybody else think Reaper employees have been a little too nice of recent?

Frankthedm

Maybe I'm imagining it, but over the last few months Reaper employees have been a little too nice and sometimes overly apologetic over stuff they shouldn't need to be apologizing for. Nothing wrong with good customer service, but being too nice can be kinda creepy, at least IMHO.

Edited by Frankthedm

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thin given how crazy things are with the Kickstarter and Reaper Con they're erring on the side of caution with customer relations. I too feel a bit sorry for them, I cannot imagine the stress everyone is under right now.

All we can do is show our support of the team and their great products and service.

• Like 4

• Super Administrators

I have three main responses. Yes! No! And sure, why not? I don't think I've been doing anything differently these last several months.

• Like 6

Maybe I'm imagining it, but over the last few months Reaper employees have been a little too nice and sometimes overly apologetic over stuff they shouldn't need to be apologizing for. Nothing wrong with good customer service, but being too nice can be kinda creepy, at least IMHO.

OMG!!! You're right! There's only one logical answer!

Attention Reaperites! Don't go to ReaperCon! It's a Trap!

The Bones! They're... The Bones are...

They're made of People!!! The Bones are made of People!!!

AAAGH!!!

• Like 16

Yeah, they have seemed pretty reasonable so far.

. . .

Then again Darsc Zacal brings up a good point . . . reminds me of The Walking Dead video game where farmers kill Mark (a party member) and try to feed him to you at the St. John's farm. But certainly the Reaper folks aren't that creepy right?

AAAGH!!!

Solent Green!!!!!!!

Yes, their customer service has been far too nice. It's almost as if they want people to think well of them and buy their product. How about all the companies with bad customer service who are harmed by Reaper's counter-example? Won't somebody think of them?

• Like 8

AAAGH!!!

I understand now how the "material" they are using for bones is so wonderful.

Yes, their customer service has been far too nice. It's almost as if they want people to think well of them and buy their product. How about all the companies with bad customer service who are harmed by Reaper's counter-example? Won't somebody think of them?

I don't think that companies like that have much to worry about. Bank of America is still in business after all. They make everyone look good.

• Like 1

AAAGH!!!

Yeah, and where do you think we get out translucent green from?

• Like 2