Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Pegaus Hobbies minis

Frank's post on the rock guy kinda sparked my interests, came upon some minis, great stuff espically this guy!!

Minotaur green

Frank just curious do you know how big this guy is?? Also I couldn't find this on the site, but do these guys do internet mail order??

Neat scenery peices also, wish I had the Ben Franklin for that large building.

later

Randy M

No clue.

Sorry other than that earth elemental, i think pegasus stuff is ok, but overpriced. I could make my own terrain [if i had the space to store it ] and i don't see any monsters worth thier prices. 15 dollars for a mini that big is fine, but not 10 for a human assembly line painted.

lftbar_address.gif

[email protected]

thanks for the info

I did find the order button after I posted :wacko:

yah somethings I can handle paying a little more, but overall I do like paying cheap(but then don't we all)

ex for me the Larry E box sets, long time fan of Larry but too me those box sets are way overpriced, kinda reminds me of the old RP box sets.

Randy M

That is a rather rocking minotaur isn't it... wouldn't mind adding it to my collection, but I don't think they ship over here.... :down:

Hey Coogle I have the perfect solution. You buy me a plane ticket to come visit you and I will GIVE you this minotaur free of charge.

Heh, if I had the money for a plane ticket, I'd go over there and visit Reaperland at the same time, surely they couldn't turn away someone who has traveled over 14000 km to visit them :poke: