Itar's Workshop - Dungeon Terrain Kickstarter

Klingbeil

i don't actually know the dimensions of the bar items, other than the longest section is supposed to be 2". i couldn't tell you how tall they are, but i'm guessing half the wall height.

the stairs are full wall height though, so if you want to do multi level layouts, it will look just fine. i'll whip up a little layout with multiple levels.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a quick multi-level setup with the stairs. all i did was turn some pieces upside down and stacked pieces on top of those for the height. there's no current way to do a bridge over another section of dungeon. would bridge supports be something that interests everyone?

multi-level-setup.png

As I understand it, Dungeonstone also sells Hirst Arts-molded corridors, and have a pic in their FAQ comparing the half-wall HA tiles with full-wall DF ones. Looks fine to me!

http://www.dungeonstone.com/zen/index.php?main_page=page&id=1&zenid=5bd1d2df1db4251329a448fc876d0e81

Just posting to clarify..

Dungeonstone does not use any Hirst Arts properties in the design or production of our products.

All Dungeonstone models are developed from our own bricks, tiles sets and original sculpture and as such we are the sole copyright owners to these works.

Looks like the 31k stretch goal "Tavern Accessories" has been unlocked. $2.575 from the free 2" and 1" walls added to the basic set.

I'm pretty interested in the tavern accessories, look interesting for a very little cost although the Bar Set at 37K is a pretty good discount on the big package of all the Bar stuff.

Kicktraq has this trending to $42.5k at this moment. Just FYI I use a chrome add-on that adds kicktraq to the top of all KS's that I just found out about. http://www.kicktraq.com/tools/ pretty useful since I'm always looking for that info lol.

• Like 4

Thanks for the tip on the plugin OMGoblins. I wish it would show the pledges by day bar graph, but I noticed it does show backers by day on the "Backers" tab of the project. As far as the trending though, Kicktraq is usually so far off it doesn't have much value. All it's doing is taking the daily average pledge and extrapolating... so after day 1 of a popular project it's trending to like $20m, then during the doldrums it gets to where it's trending as if there won't be any increase at the end (and most of the projects I've followed get anywhere from 10-50% of their funding from the last 3 days). Finally you get into the final few hours, and Kicktraq just starts trending to exactly where it already is, which would only be true if pledging stopped entirely right in that moment.

Anyway, that's a lot of complaining for a "thank you" ... sorry about that. :) I do like having the historic graph up, but I wish Kicktraq would get a little more fancy in their trending tools. They should certainly have enough data at this point to take a swing at it.

Back on topic: in for at least $50 in scenery, still picking out specifics.

Thanks for the tip on the plugin OMGoblins. I wish it would show the pledges by day bar graph, but I noticed it does show backers by day on the "Backers" tab of the project. As far as the trending though, Kicktraq is usually so far off it doesn't have much value. All it's doing is taking the daily average pledge and extrapolating... so after day 1 of a popular project it's trending to like $20m, then during the doldrums it gets to where it's trending as if there won't be any increase at the end (and most of the projects I've followed get anywhere from 10-50% of their funding from the last 3 days). Finally you get into the final few hours, and Kicktraq just starts trending to exactly where it already is, which would only be true if pledging stopped entirely right in that moment.

Anyway, that's a lot of complaining for a "thank you" ... sorry about that. :) I do like having the historic graph up, but I wish Kicktraq would get a little more fancy in their trending tools. They should certainly have enough data at this point to take a swing at it.

No, I totally get what you're saying. I take the "trending" with a grain of salt. It can be a useful number when you have experience with how funding actually plays out. (like jumps after new stretches and like you said usually a BIG boost in the last 48-72 hours).

It's just a fun little thing to see and I do find the "historical amount" to be more useful.

No, I totally get what you're saying. I take the "trending" with a grain of salt. It can be a useful number when you have experience with how funding actually plays out. (like jumps after new stretches and like you said usually a BIG boost in the last 48-72 hours).

It's just a fun little thing to see and I do find the "historical amount" to be more useful. It is also useful as a quick link to the full kicktraq page which does attempt to give a more in depth estimate range and has other cool stuff.

AND added a bonus 31k stretch goal? I didn't just miss this did I? I'm 99% positive it wasn't there before.

"One secret wall doorway will be added on to each basic set (2 for deluxe, 3 for intermediate, and 4 for ultimate). Also one piece added on to each door set and each doorway and door set add ons."

0c025114de4c9586191ea0d0d2a7dfca_large.J

e372cd586b8c6c2ccc9eb8d686bac2f9_large.J

Very cool, I mean it seems pretty obvious, but still very cool.

It was a secret ;)

has any one played with tiles like this before? How many sets would u need for one night a week dnd'n rebuilding before games etc? I know more the better sadly not enough funds but I'm thinking of cutting down some addons to get 2 sets and a few things

How many do you guys use?