Aquarium Safe?

Night Owl

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bryan,

That changes things as I don't plan on taking a rotary tool to this piece now.

Still on the fence as to how to do bubbles but will figure something out.

After viewing some of the Reaper-Con pics I'm hoping it's not as big as I initially thought (did I just say that?). My options were book holders, door stops, dinner table center piece for holiday gatherings, etc.

If I honestly thought it wouldn't get swiped I would consider using it as I hood ornament - bit I'm kinda weird like that.

All in good fun - looking forward to holding it in my hands and then deciding where the one special place in my home to showcase the piece...

Ph'glui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'agl fhtagn

Thanks,

Night Owl

I feel the need to point out that Cthulhu wasn't just hanging out underwater for fun, he was trapped there. Despite the squid-like face, he's an earth sign, so a big tank of water might be a good place to minimize his mind-numbyness.

True.

In the elder time chosen men had talked with the entombed Old Ones in dreams, but then something happened. The great stone city R'lyeh, with its monoliths and sepulchres, had sunk beneath the waves; and the deep waters, full of the one primal mystery through which not even thought can pass, had cut off the spectral intercourse.

I hate to resurrect old threads, but I was curious now that Bones have been out fora while, has anyone tried to put their Bones in a fish tank yet? I was just going through my models and realized that I had still not put together my Cthulhu since I was waiting to see if someone else was going to do this or not.