Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Dune Encounter (10mm Warmaster)...

post-11942-0-25248100-1366297087_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-66691900-1366296856_thumb.jpg

A friend of mine know that I scratchbuilt gaming terrain & buildings in (10mm, 15mm & 28mm), so he gave me a blister pack of these (10mm) Warmaster figures. After some thoughts & concept drawing ideas...I came up with the idea of doing a dune encounter based loosely on the movie (Dune). I had the worm creatures in my parts box...so this is the finished product.

• Like 17

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this one printed by Flying Goat Creations.
      Thx @ratsmitglied

It's part of my Shifting Sands Project
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/14/#comments

I had lots of fun painting her.
      Hope you like her.

• By Brianuk
      I have been putting together some eastern/desert flavoured monsters (posted separately) and also a band of rangers for the latest mission in Rangers of Shadow Deep, set in the desert. 

The camels are Reaper Bones. There is a special NPC, Arisien the Royal Cartographer, and I used a Dreadmere figure for him. I have a Privateer Press model of Belit who I painted as a fish out of water Northern barbarian. Then there are two foot soldiers and a Knight. These are plastic kitbashes and a figure from Diehard miniatures. I need to finish off some other minis to round out the team, all Reaper. 

• By Glitterwolf
      So for my Shifting Sands Project I would like a photobackdrop like I did for my Lost World.
      Sort of a little diorama/terrain piece on its own but also a nice backdrop.

I'll present to you:

The Temple of Apophis ( or Apep) the Forbidden God.
      Nobody in his right mind would worship the Suneater, or would they?

Start and some shuffling around with pieces to get ideas.
      I already have some stuff in mind, still possible to change/add stuff.

Printing the Artisan Guild Snake Statues that go with that altar as we speak.
      Need more of those braziers, and I will print up some Egyptian torches, maybe columns etc...

Now! KNEEL before Apophis!!!

• By Glitterwolf
      I painted the Reaper Rhino Beetle for my Shifting Sands Project.
      Used several Metallics on it.
      WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/12/&tab=comments#comment-1944089

Pics with basic background and fancy Desert background.

• By planetmut
      Private Chapman has been in stasis for 1,538 days and awake for two. Private Chapman is wondering where she is, when she is and what her mission is. Private Chapman is also pondering why she hasn't been issued desert pattern armour.

Private Chapman has just spotted something up ahead. Private Chapman's life expectancy is four minutes.

(Again, sorry about the photos which were taken on my phone.)

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)