Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Ruined Black Tower (15mm)...game play terrain

post-11942-0-68353000-1366298597_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-76253300-1366298330_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-46183300-1366298117_thumb.jpg

This is a tabletop game play terrain piece in (15mm)...completely scratchbuilt...the piece is a (14" x 14") section built on ceiling tile.

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a little sideproject from my Lost World Project
      WIP here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&

I think it deserves it's own WIP.
      It will be covered in the Lost World as well, but there it will be interrupted by the other things I paint and build there.

With courtesy to @malefactus , @Peithetairosand @Chris Palmer for inspiring me with their awesome terrainbuilding.

It all started when I noticed my spare base from Kaladrax.
      Kaladrax was put on a crypt as can be seen here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77556-kaladrax-on-her-mausoleum-by-glitterwolf/

At first it was just an idea, putting some jungle stuff on that.
      But then things kinda got out of hand a bit.

And some fericious foam cutting

• By Brianuk
      Inspired by getting the docks done I did some more work on an unfinished watchtower project. 
      It is a hexagonal pencil pot that I sawed in half. I put in balsa supports then layered coffee stirrers for the roof. 
      To defend it I have added foam core board annexes either side of the door. 
      I need to figure out how to do a lip all around the upper part (which will lift off) to disguise the joins. 
      For the door I am probably just going to stick some magnetic material to the back of a couple of one sided resin doors so there can be a broken and unbroken option. 
      Will paint or stick on the other doors and arrow slits. 
      I haven't put it on a hill, wanted it to be versatile so a fairly limited wooden base. Will landscape it but keep it relatively flat. 
      Will also add the ability to stick in artillery, I have the dwarf organ gun from Mantic and think that would be ideal as a 'deck gun'. 

• By Pochi
      I painted up Aquarius and Virgo as statues for my Dragons Don't Share Ruins. My WIP is here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/71651-dragons-dont-share-2/

I am still working on the overall but I was happy with how my "statues" turned out so wanted to share them in a Show Off!

I can't get over how cute these two little minis are. I had no idea they were so cute. I will be buying more to paint as "normal" but I think they make excellent statues as well!

Pictures of Virgo in first reply.
    • By Pochi
      I finally finished my Dragons Don't Share! I have another that I purchased to paint sometime next year!

For this one, I was inspired by the ruins of Pompeii. I went with the yellowish stones and added frescoes and statues. There is also a bird in a nest, a lizard, butterfly, and bunny in amongst the ruins. I used a lizard photo to design my dragon instead of going with a "usual" color. I thought he fit in with the ruins.

You can see the work in progress here:

C&C welcome! Thanks for looking!

There are lots more photos on my page. The link is in my signature.
    • By Pochi
      Here is the Sphinx from Bones 3. She was fun to paint with lots of little details. She has the prettiest face and since she is a little larger, there was lots of room to practice facial features.

Hope my players are good at riddles!

The color on the photos is a little "off" and everything appears a bit more yellow than it actually is. My batteries were dying in my camera so I was trying to hurry and didn't realize the color was slightly off.

C&C welcome! Thanks for looking!

Update: She is on the list to be released on March 5!

• Who's Online   26 Members, 3 Anonymous, 113 Guests (See full list)