Country side inn & stable...(10mm)...game play terrain piece

post-11942-0-56658000-1366302911_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-49738300-1366301972_thumb.jpg

This is a game play terrain & building(s) piece of a country inn & stables in a tranquil setting (10mm scale). The whole piece is scratchbuilt (except for the horses & the single brown stag in the lower left corner). The piece is (16" x 16") built on a celing tile base. All rock formations are my plaster casts cut & sculptured as needed.

• Like 4
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Fun little piece. I attempted to paint it in the style of Costa Rican coffee wagons.  It was a real challenge, given the irregularities of the wheel surface.  I wish it had a donkey, goat or ox to pull it.  

It will stand upright by itself on some surfaces, but I stuck a block under it to stabilize during photography. 

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/terraintinker/terraintinker

A system similar to Townsmith (which is pretty much Heroforge/Desktophero for buildings), using existing Printable Scenery assets. Both are OpenLock based, so there should be some compatibility. It'll also be seen if users have to rebuy their Printable Scenery tiles.
    • By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/townsmith/townbuilder-subscription-system-0
    • By Conan the Painter
      I am currently in somewhat beginning stages of trying to build an entire medieval village out of dollarstore foam and hotglue, this was the third building I've ever built actually.  Unfortunately it was super hard to get decent pictures of it.. but I'm pretty sure that it at least looks ok.   As a side note, I have absolutely no clue how historically accurate this thing is.  It looked somewhat like stuff Ive seen in shows and online and I figured that it was for either frostgrave or dnd so It doesnt have to be the pinnacle of realism lol. 

• By Rob Dean
      So, I invoke the 3 foot rule on these; one could go back and forth forever attempting to edge half-timbered buildings.

I have been idly working on new scenery since the pandemic, and finished two more buildings plus a well I bought a few months ago.  (That’s lightning speed compared to some projects.)  These are sold on Amazon by some outfit called Ender Toys.  I picked up a group of four, and a second group of two, some fences and the well.  

If these are an example of what I could get at home, I’m not rushing out to get a printer to wrestle with.  The filament lines are pretty distinct close up.

However, they are light and didn’t take all that long to paint, so I think they will be fine in a game.

I posted the earlier buildings plus some tree bases in this thread: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92205-tree-group-bases/

The overall building collection now looks like this, including a Battle Masters tower:

My crystal ball says there is a skirmish game in my near future...
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)