Sign in to follow this  

On a more positive note

Waiting for the Reaper con players to get on here asap and brag about all the fun and games each night.

• Like 2

I got to watch somebody move a blue*** mech about 9 inches across a nice looking table today...

...I did not get to stay long. :unsure: (***Maybe it was green...)

Edit: I got to play a little today. Blue Dictator vrs Red Dictator (and like Dave below, I also ended up with a new Emperor...)

Edited by TGP
  • Like 1

I had fun playing for the first time ever, and since dice love me, I won the roll-off at the end to get the new CAV model (redone Emperor, I think he said?). I think it will be an excellent start to my CAV army.

As a completely new person to the game (and relatively new to RAGE, I played a dungeoncrawl yesterday) I like the mechanics. They seem (relatively) simple, or at least easy to pick up. My wife also played (for the first time, and she's a non-wargamer). She says, "Yeah. As far as mech games go, it was... painless. I could play that." Boy, I hope she starts to play; then she can't won't probably won't yell at me if I buy bunches.

-Dave

• Like 3

Big shout out to those that ran the CAV demos at ReaperCon this year. I had an absolute blast playing it on Saturday and Sunday. Could not make a Target Lock to save my life, but hey, it was a great series of games all the same. Definitely interested in playing the game a lot more!

The CAV:SO demo was an absolute blast!! Colonel Kane was one hell of a good instructor and really helped me work out the bugs in my own presentation so I can recruit here in the desert.

The Tiamat is nasty, btw. Any faction with access to one of those needs to take one. So long as you don't run out of ammo you'll really clean up with one of those.

Curon, if your talkng about the one at Reaper HQ, then your welcome.

Yep, I was the guy in the Cultist Crossing T-Shirt. Absolutely amazing games, thanks! Totally ordering up myself a Terran Force now.

• Like 1