60036: Visbaronetess Delour Aulamaxa

I found this miniature in the thread about "Unique" mini's a ways back and had to have it. She's now my Pathfinder character. I'm developing this preference for "unlikely heroes" and the idea of an opera singer slopping her way through sewers, killing otyughs and goblins, really amuses me. And, yes, she's a bard. What else?

This is my 19th miniature* completed so far.

Edit: a note on the base. It's my first try at a 'stage'. I'm mostly happy with it - though it's crooked (argh). I really should have redone it. I'm thinking - maybe she's performing on some amateur stage out in the country? I don't know, I'll just go with that.

*Not including the ones I ruined when I was 12!

Brunhild.jpg

Edited by Flow
  • Like 15
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's lovely. I really do like the idea of an Operatic bard. Saddly i could never pull it off with my group. Though I did have the dwarven belly dancer bard Dörak Thunderbelly once. I am forbidden from ever using him ever ever again.

• Like 2

Beautiful little figure. You did a fantastic job with the colors...they completely jell and flow together. Beautiful!!!...I do however question the base; in my opinion, the warp & base execution detract from an otherwise exquisite figure...(just my opinion)!

Beautiful little figure. You did a fantastic job with the colors...they completely jell and flow together. Beautiful!!!...I do however question the base; in my opinion, the warp & base execution detract from an otherwise exquisite figure...(just my opinion)!

Nooooo - you are right. I let myself down in that regard. I was so excited to get her onto a base that I too easily forgave the warping. I may try to sever the basing and redo it, as she does deserve a more elegant stage.