Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Spotted Wild Dogs...(RPG) game play pieces

post-11942-0-54132400-1366496373_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-24841700-1366496238_thumb.jpg

This is a spotted wild dog pack (very much like the spotted hyena)...these creatures do not fear humans & have a taste for human flesh. These are game play pieces for my (RPG) tabletop adventures.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      I started a challenge so naturally I couldn't stay behind myself.
      Meet Agent Anthrax, my first 3D print now painted for the challenge.

I figured he also deserved his own Show Off.

Challenge:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91144-painting-the-pandemic-challenge-by-glitterwolf/

WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91379-survivor-dog-by-glitterwolf/

• By Kangaroorex
      I saw these in the kickstarter board and decided to give them a try.  I am showing them to show that I am still occasionally touching a paintbrush.   It also gave me a chance to try out one of my new backdrops from the closing of Hanger 18, sorry to see them go, but there are only so many hours in a day...

Its not the best work I have ever done but these were a lot of fun to paint.  these fine furry friends are:

Rupert the Great Dane Mage
      Max the Daschund Inquisitor (i cant think of a more perfect role)
      Lluienda the Shiba Bard
      Waldorf the St Bernard Cleric
      and Barry the Chow brewmister

well done and expressive, they do have some rough spots and I probably should have spent some more time cleaning up the minis before I started painting them but It was a fun project and i still have more...

Hope you enjoy them!

group shot

• By Pingo
      So I spotted what looked like a sweet little wolfman, unpainted but inked a little over the metal and glued to a square of wood in a comics shop some while ago and bought it and took it home and pried it off the old base and discovered it said "Grenadier 1987." Score!

Turns out it is a werejackal, coded MM93, and was first released as part of the set "Monster Manuscript Vol. XI" which also included the one Nosferatu-type vampire I didn't have in zer old days from the set of three I painted recently.

Anyhow, I cleaned it up and painted it like a black-backed jackal 'cos they look cool.

There is no WIP thread.

Also I had a picture book of Zimbabwe and decided to play a little bit with backgrounds.

• By Citrine
      I finished painting this beastie back in June, but I hadn't gotten around to taking pictures until now.  The clear purple makes for really neat effects.

• By Pingo
      These are from the Thunderbolt Mountain set #8046, Wood Elf Huntsman w/ Dogs. The set includes two dogs, but you can buy extras.

The hunstman (not painted yet) comes with three weensy accessories to choose from: a bow, a sword, and a beautiful curling hunting horn.

The site claims these are 30mm, but if so they are the tiniest 30mm figures I have ever seen, small even next to the smaller Reaper elves. These hounds are big, real Irish wolfhounds, compared to the Thunderbolt Mountain figures and reasonable dog-sized compared to Reaper figures. Be that as it may, they are sculpted by the legendary Tom Meier and are just gorgeous.

I painted them up as part of Inarah's Memorial Day Paint Binge Challenge. The white one is in the memory of a beloved childhood pet.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 4 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)