Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Varied Fantasy Characters...(For RPG game play)...# 2

post-11942-0-53664500-1366498263_thumb.jpg

This is the (2nd) assortment of fantasy characters that I have painted for RPG game play. They are from back row:

1. ZEALOT FANATIC

2. CITY GUARD

3. CITY GUARD TRUMPETER

4. SISTER OF THE BLADE

5. SERVING WENCH

6. MALE CAPTIVE

7. FEMALE ADVENTURER

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      Kickstarter is now Live and I’ve updated the thread title to the name of the kickstarter.
      Heres the link:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1313980061/pulp-figures-dangerous-dames-28mm-miniatures?ref=9p7oe7&token=186495ca

I don’t know what the actual name of the kickstarter will be, but I was at a local wargaming convention earlier today that longtime miniature sculpter Bob Murch attended and had his sales booth set up at.

I happened to overhear him mention to another customer that he was planning a “quick and dirty” kickstarter for next month (May) for 5 or 6 sets of female characters for across his Pulp Figures ranges.

Figured I better post a thread here in case there are any other Murch fans.
      Plus it serves as a reminder to keep an eye and ear out for the project.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reclusivephoenix/slumbering-oblivion-iii-hades-rising

Coming off the heels of two successful Kickstarters, Reclusive Phoenix is happy to announce our third project. This is the second project in our Slumbering Oblivion 32mm scale game line and the aim is to produce the human armies to face off against the forces of Cthulhu. The human army is known as H.A.D.E.S. (Human Alliance in Defense of Earth and Sea) and is under the command of the new human alliance called the Aligned Nations of Earth. 
      TL:DR / The Short Story
      We are trying to fund the human army miniatures for our upcoming Slumbering Oblivion 32mm scale tabletop war-game. The initial goal is to fund the creation of a 5 model unit manufactured out of resin.  The more funds we raise, the more units and models we will produce and the quicker the game will come to fruition. This is also an EU friendly campaign in the sense that shipping will be fulfilled from US and UK locations which should help cut down on additional taxes and fees for international backers.
      Four of the First Five Miniatures  
      H.A.T.E. Trooper - Gustav  

I backed their first KS for cthuloid monsters and it was excellent and delivered without issue, the second for the Giant Cthulhu also appeared to go well so if you like the look of these they're probably a safe bet
    • By Sae
      FANTASY FOOTBALL - Florence's Knights: Bretonans and Humans by Greebo Games

The Bretonans miniatures look good for gaming: knights (one has something precious you could repurpose), town guards, and townsfolk.

The Imperial team looks football only.
    • By Inarah
      I'm running a Cthulhu game in 2 weeks and I need to come up with a bunch of cheap FEMALE minis fast.  I have no problem finding male figures in suits to use for a 1920's game.  It's suitable female adventurers in normal clothing that are in short supply. 

I'm looking at clix on ebay, since they run about a buck apiece and I found a vendor who mails asap so I'll have time to work on them if they need modding before the game.  What I need help with is identifying female characters.  I just don't know what names to be searching for.  I need ladies in dresses.  

Also, anything cheap out there that passes for a shoggoth? Besides the one Reaper makes? 

Help me, hivemind, you're my only hope. 

• By Lidless Eye
      Fresh from the Kickstarter forges, here's another set: The Wizard Apprentices from Midlam Miniatures.

First, the graduating class of 2016 (if they all make it):

The ever-cautious Explodio:

The scholarly Bookwrym:

The Terrific Toadini!  I've also been told he resembles some Presto character from an unknown 80s cartoon show.

The studious Scrollux:

My favorite of the set, the hexing Hattrix!   I decided to go with more of a Fantasia theme rather than  my original idea of "Simon the Sorcerer"

The screwy Sanloss!

• Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 120 Guests (See full list)