Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Ninja assassination squad...(RPG game play pieces)...

post-11942-0-90234700-1366499640_thumb.jpg

This is a ninja assassination/kidnap squad that work for the sinister (Fu Manchu). The adventure group has not encountered this squad in game play yet.

• Like 5

All conversions from the same base figure, I see. Presumably the guy on the right. Where did the base figure come from?

The main/base figure was from the old Grenadier (Fantasy Lords) boxed set # 6007.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormbreach
      Here is the snake man warrior I finished a few weeks back.  I was having issues with the yellow belly since the paint was very chalky but I did what I could.  I am happy with the shading and tiny reflection on the gem on his bracer, it was my first time doing that, even though it's basically invisible from 3 feet away.  Let me know what you think!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Ziba the Efreeti (although I've gone for more of a giant, scary woman version) who was Marchs Bones Black promo mini.

I think I did a pretty good job with her head, the rest not so much, but I had fun painting her.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      This pretty lady jumped straight to the front of my painting queue, and it was about time I painted another Reaper mini:-

Here she is, all cleaned up and undercoated in primer.

Got a little further today:-

Not going down the red skin route, so Ziba is currently covered in a basecoat of 1:2 Dwarf Skin/Rosy Skin with a Flesh Wash.

Aiming to get her skin finished tonight.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Mrs. Silence, the female half of the Silence character class, who came in a limited Black Friday set from Kingdom Death.

Despite being quite the pain in the bum to work on, she had to be assembled and painted in lots of little stages (and I never did get the two halves of her jacket to line up properly), I'm really rather pleased with the final result.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By odinsgrandson
      I just found out today that Thunderbolt Mountain (Tom Meier's miniatures line) is planning to close its webstore and stop taking orders on December 25th.

This isn't to say that Tom is "going out of business."  More likely, Thunderbolt Mountain doesn't sell as well as Tom's work outside of his own company (he is responsible for a lot of brilliant sculpts in the Dark Sword line, as well as other lines and many toys).  He told me once that he really loves sculpting, but doesn't care so much for casting miniatures (which he does only for TBM).

Part of me is really hoping that Jim Ludwig takes up the line and continues to produce them through Dark Sword.

For context, Tom is the sculptor who discovered Green Stuff.  He defined the Ral Partha line, and even worked for a stint at early days Games Workshop.  He is responsible for many of the very best faces sculpted in green stuff, and his anatomy and detail is precise enough to make people think the photos of the greens must be of much larger minis.

The Thunderbolt Mountain line includes some really dashing minis- my favorites are the Noraland Fairies, the Slug-Eat-Your-Face and the Bushwoolies.
  • Who's Online   41 Members, 3 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)